Chapter 77: ShanQi

Qi Xiao stays at home for 2 days and on the 3rd day, she finally goes out.

Long Shan asked her to make a company surprise inspection, after all, although it was already built a year ago, it was her first-time visit.

Qi Xiao wore a simple white turtleneck dress, she didn't know what fabric was used for the dress but it was cool.

When she came in she enter directly, she wanted to just go straight but the receptionist stopped her.

"Miss, can we help you?"

Qi Xiao saw how polite the girl is so she smile and directly show her her identification card.

The girl's eyes widen and hurriedly calls the manager but Qi Xiao stops her.

When Qi Xiao enters the company she was shocked.

They all knew that the owner of the Shanqi gaming company is two people they only knew Long Shan but the other one remain mysterious.

Now seeing the beautiful girl who just came in it was hard to believe, if she didn't show the special identity card that the owners can only have she would not believe it!

The other owner looks so young! only 20!

Qi Xiao walks straight ahead, the other employees look at her with curiosity they want to inquire but their tyrant manager comes out of his office always looking livid.

"SEND ME LEI DU NOW"

a thin man with thick glasses comes to him obviously shaking

"M-m-mana-g-ger Shu?"

Qi Xiao laugh seeing this, she didn't really want but the manager is tall and buffy while the employer is like a tiny creature in front of him, and he is shrinking more!

Shu Wei wanted to scold Lei Du but was stopped by a sweet voice, so he look and was surprised.

Qi Xiao smile and greet him

"Hello, Manager Shu!"

"Vice president!"

Qi Xiao's mouth twitch

"Don't call me that! I never accepted that position!"

Shu Wei scratch his head, thinking that it was ordered by the president himself so what he will do?

The other employees' eyes widen.

Vice president? meaning the other owner? what a beauty, and still too young!

Shu Wei saw the others in gaffe so he loudly say

"All of you back to work!"

And respectfully lead Qi Xiao.

When the two enter the house a huge commotion broke

"Damn! I can't believe it! that is the second owner?"

"Right? Right? this is really shocking!"

"No! That is not the point! the point is isn't she too young and too beautiful?!"

The others agree but a startled voice rang out

"Qi Xiao! Isn't it the Qi princess?"

The other employee froze and another commotion broke!

"Yes, it's her! I remember now! my niece liked her! beautiful and intelligent!"

"That is only intelligent? That is genius you genius! She passed the college entrance exam at 16! highest scorer! graduated college at 18! even brought a lot of trophies for the university!"

"That is insane! I can't believe that one of our big bosses is a monster!"

All of them agreed feeling their ego boosted!

No wonder ShanQi is now one of the most successful companies in the country!

But because they cannot disclose the owners' identity so they can only brag with themselves but anyway it is a big deal you know?

After the office inspection, Qi Xiao bid her farewell to the employees and left.

Han Yun pester her into coming into their house, she truly didn't want to go there at all! but she said that her brother is too busy to even go home so Qi Xiao reluctantly agreed.

Anyway she misses the Han couple as well