Chapter 82:mistakes

"Mom it is little Xiao's boyfriend! we meet him there! he was supposed to go back with us but there was a sudden change of plan"

Han Yun's answer

"Boyfriend?"

Madam Han paled!

"Yes, Mom! boyfriend! So advise that son of yours to stop pestering little Xiao!"

Qi Xiao didn't comment, and just focussed on baking.

While thinking about a lot of things, her return is not only for her family and friends but for herself as well,

She already decided to stop running away and face her problem but the biggest one and hardest to solve will be Han Min.

She can't help herself but, to overthink!

He is different from the memory of her past life!

From the fall of his maternal grandmother's family to his behavior towards Shen Chuchu to his advantages toward hers is not the same!

Her heart and mind are in a mess! No! not just a mess it was like she is in a middle of a hurricane and it make her feel dizzy!

She sighs and thinks that maybe Han Min and her need to talk seriously. but when? if she really can choose she doesn't want to entangle herself with Han Min and Shen Chuchu.

She needs to end this once and for all!

She needs to know what the hell is going on!

After deciding this she made a plan on when or how she will talk to Han Min without being misunderstood!

A scandal is the last thing she wanted!

The cookies were made while Qi Xiao was still in deep thought.

But after making it all, Qi Xiao's mouth twitched while looking at those jars brimming with cookies.

She can't believe that she actually mass-made cookies without her noticing it!

But she was still grateful that Han Min didn't return, he seems busy, but Qi Xiao still decide to leave after making those cookies,

She refused to stay and dine with them!

So when Han Min comes to the kitchen he only saw jars of cookies but the one who made them is already gone.

She comes home feeling completely drained! but she still needs to comfort her family more.

That night a lot of huge scandals broke
!

Yin Wan called Shen Chuchu but she didn't answer, she tried many times but to no avail, she tried to call her boss but instead, she was warned about uttering nonsense!

While in despair she remembers Qi Xiao's words and turns paled!

What if her words come true?

She will be hunted down? She shivers while imagining things and tries calling Shen Chuchu one last time.

She threw her mobile phone and hurriedly packed.

After taking all her important things Yin Wan left her apartment to run and hide but if she think it was easy she was truly wrong!

After the scandal broke out Long Shan, Qi, and Han Min didn't stay still and manipulated things to torment Yin Wan more.

But Qi Xiao didn't care about her anymore, whatever happen she knows that they will be punished and she deserved this retribution!

Last life she was tormented by Yin Wan endlessly, she was made as her stepping stone to reach higher,

If she was weak-minded maybe she already killed herself many times, but at that time Qi Xiao never care!

Whatever other people think of her doesn't really affect her because it was only Han Min who matters to her.

He was her only goal!

Qi Xiao smile mockingly when she remember how stupid she was and how blind she was!

But at least she has given a chance to rectify her mistakes!