EIGHTEEN

The school day was over and Alexandra was walking outside. She was supposed to meet up with Rebekah and Jeremy as they were going out together. She was standing under the shade of a tree when she found Stefan standing right in front of her. "You need to stop appearing out if thin air." Although her tone was stern, her face held a hesitant smile.

Stefan found himself grinning slightly, "I think it's a good training, if you didn't notice you're surrounded by supernatural creatures."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "I'm getting used to that." There was an short silence between the two, in which she noticed how Stefan was looking at her. She didn't understand it, but it made her feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Stefan was staring at her and remembering one of the times they talked. An encounter that he forced her to forget.

"Love is hard." She gave him a side glance, "I don't understand how it why you fell in love with the same girl as your brother." Her nose scrunched slightly, "It's kind of disturbing, actually."

Stefan nodded with a small smile. There was this innocence he enjoyed in her, but it was the very same thing that urged him to stay away from her. "Have you ever been in love?" He asked her with curiosity.

Alexandra chuckled, finding the idea extremely funny. "Stefan, I'm fifteen. I don't think I even know what love is."

"Stefan." Alexandra called him for the third time and the cloud that was over his eyes dispersed to finally see her. She tilted her head to the side, "Are you okay?"

"I just remembered something." He shook his head then heard Elena's voice from a distance speaking to Jeremy, telling him she didn't see Alex. "Jeremy is looking for you." Stefan said tightly.

Alexandra looked behind him and saw Jeremy at a distance with Elena. She then turned to Stefan, "Yeah, we're hanging out today."

Stefan nodded, "You should be careful, Alex. I saw you with Rebekah today and you looked pretty close."

"Stefan..." She trailed in an annoyed tone.

"I'm not saying anything." He interrupted her, "All I'm saying is be careful." She nodded her head then excused herself heading to Jeremy.

➽───────────────❥

Alexandra was following behind Rebekah as they entered the mansion. "I'm seeing it, but I'm not talking about it." She said with a knowing tone as they walked inside.

"Because there's nothing to talk about." Rebekah argued with an annoyed tone. Since they left Jeremy after their earlier hangout at the Grill, Alexandra hadn't stopped talking about the spark she saw between Rebekah and Jeremy.

Alexandra shot her hands up, "I'm not saying anything." She chuckled, "But just so you know, I ship it." She winked at her, and Rebekah plopped herself on the couch, shaking her head.

"Bloody hell."

"My wayward sister is here." Kol sauntered towards the two girls with a smirk. "And our knight in shining armor."

"I wish you'd stop calling me that." Alexandra mumbled under her breath.

"What do you want me to call you, darling?" Kol moved uncomfortably close to Alexandra that she pressed herself further onto the wall.

"Move away from her or I'll feed you your own liver." Klaus' voice echoed as he yelled at his brother.

Kol moved away from her with an amused grin on his face. "Our stabbing brother is here." He then turned to Alexandra, "And I mean that in the literal sense, darling."

"Bloody hell, just leave us alone." Rebekah stood up and turned to Alexandra, "Let's go to my room."

Alexandra nodded her head, but her eyes remained focused on Klaus. As she followed behind Rebekah, Klaus stood in her way, "And where do you think you're going, love?"

She arched an eyebrow, "First, stop calling me love. Second, I'm having a slumber party with Bekah."

Klaus faked a pout, which Alex couldn't help but see it as cute, "I don't get any of your precious time?"

She bit back a smile, and before she could retort Rebekah interjected, "Stop flirting you two.

➽───────────────❥

Klaus was in his studio, he was the only one left in the house but for Rebekah and and Alex. He could hear them in his sister's room watching horror movies and Rebekah complaining about how ridiculous they were. "Just so you know, Jeremy likes them too." He heard Alexandra's teasing tone.

"Well, I don't think my brother would fancy horror movies that much. I mean he's the scariest thing around right now." Rebekah teased back.

"Is he still here?"

There was a silence following Alexandra's question, then Rebekah answered, "I cannot hear him around. Now, fess up."

Klaus was grateful for placing this silencing spell on his studio and room. He decided he wasn't above eavesdropping, not in that situation. "I'm just hoping he likes me, or feels something for me."

"Do you like him?"

"I think I do, I'm not sure. I've had crushes before, but nothing felt like that before. I know it's crazy, and I know I shouldn't. I know he's so bad, but he does it so well." She chuckled, "he got me quoting songs."

"He wasn't always like that, you know." Rebekah said, "I remember the boy who made me laugh. I remember how he would try and protect me from the wrath of father. And as much as I'm angry at him, I want you to give him a chance."

Klaus was touched, he wouldn't tell anyone, but Rebekah had always been the closest to his heart. The whole Alexandra's thing remained untouched in his thoughts. He didn't know how to think or what to believe when it came to her.

Klaus resumed his painting, the black and white drawing of the girl had become full 9f colors. He still didn't think it gave her justice, he still believed that it was lacking something. He didn't think he gave her beauty justice.

There was a shrill scream that echoed through the entire house. He knew it was Alexandra, he could hear and part of him could swear that he felt her pain. He jolted off his seat and flashed to Rebekah's room, "It hurts..." He heard her cry out and when he opened the door he saw Alexandra on the bed holding her chest.

A/N

Hello beautiful people ♥️,

I hope you're all safe and well and liked the chapter 😅

Thank you so much for every read, comment, and vote. They mean the world to me.

Lots of love,
Alex xoxo