A Final Note

Dear Readers,

"I would like to formally apologize as I cannot continue with the Alexandra's story. I love the happy ending, her pregnancy news could be enough for now. But I don't feel like there could be more to Audacious than we have here.

Perhaps I can make a spin-off book for Stefan to find his one true love, and feature Alexandra and Klaus but as a side plot. I am still considering this though.

I hope you understand, and I'm sorry if I disappointed any of you."

✨✨✨

NEW BOOK
✨✨✨

Beautiful people I have a piece of news. I write my own (sort of) original story and it would be great if you guys check it out.

🌙 Title: The Vampire's Assistant.

🌙Summary: Instead of gathering data and setting schedules, Valentina Ortiz, twenty-three, finds herself cleaning blood, removing dead bodies, and solving murder mysteries.

All the while she has to try and stop herself from falling for her very elegant and extremely hot boss.

With a sick mother and a teenage sister, Valentina has no other option but to get enough money for both of them. After several odd jobs, she lands one as a virtual assistant, but her life makes a complete change when her boss requires her services to be less virtual.

She moves to New Orleans, and she finds herself entangled with Ivar Ragnar a thousand-year-old vampire, who's nothing less than a royalty among the supernatural world.

It's a fight to take over the city, a fight that Ivar has to win. After all, there's a big revelation they need to prepare for.

🌙And this is the link to the story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/230170833?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=AlexandraKnight25

Lots of love 💕,
Alex xoxo