Chapter Twenty-One

After I made myself some scrambled eggs, I could finally enjoy my breakfast with no one around talking about what was going on next.

I do not think anyone understood that I needed some downtime, especially after last night's events. I woke up with Duke and Evan gone.

There was a note saying they went to the store, which was fine with me. I knew after breakfast I was going to go down to the water to see Thomas.

Since he could not be on land until the sun set, I was going to go to his world which I thought was only fair.

I cleaned everything up, went upstairs, showered, and dressed in a light flowing sundress that was cream colored with dark red roses designed in it. I made sure I was wearing my bathing suit just in case.

Who was I kidding? I knew I was going to go swimming today. I planned on it every day so I could spend as much time with Thomas and my dolphin as I could since I was with Duke a lot.

I was going to have to learn how to split my time up so each one would have the same amount of time with me.

I blew out a breath, this was going to be interesting, but it can be done, I thought as I left a note for the brothers where I would be in case, they decided to join me.

I smiled at that one, Evan would think of some excuse not to go, but Duke would just to make sure I was okay when not in the water with Thomas.

Walking through town was always fun, everyone was so happy to see me, waving and saying hello. I stopped at a vendor and bought some fresh fruit.

Once I reached the beach, I noticed that it was empty, shrugging my shoulders I went and put my bag down under the one umbrella.

I took off my dress and started to walk towards the water. "Where do you think you're going?" said a voice that held a growl to it.

"I'm going for a swim if you just must know" I said, keeping my back to him. I was not in the mood to deal with him.

"We have a meeting Jasmine"

"We have one this evening, it is only ten in the morning Arron" I said, keeping my back to him.

I saw the water start to ripple, I knew Thomas was under the surface, he was waiting for me to enter since he could not do anything on land.

As soon as my foot was about to touch the water Arron pulled me back and turned me around.

"Don't ignore me Jasmine" he growled low in my ear.

I looked up at this man, I knew there was no way I could ever best him at anything right now.

"I'm not ignoring you at all Arron, our date isn't till tonight, until then I was wanting to spend some time swimming and enjoying the sun is all" I said looking into his eyes.

His mouth came crashing down onto mine, his hands were around my back and neck keeping me in place.

For that one moment, I let him have his way, I surrendered to him and kissed him back. Hoping that would give me enough time to keep him off my back.

He broke off the kiss, "about time my woman learns that I'm the alpha in this relationship" he said as he nipped my bottom lip.

I did not say anything, but I just smiled sweetly, even though on the inside I was screaming every nasty word I could think of at him.

"I will see you tonight" he said as he smacked me on my ass as he walked away.

I turned around and walked into the water until I could not touch anymore. I treaded water, hoping Thomas would not see the tears streaming down my face.

After a few minutes Thomas' hands glided up my legs as he came up behind me from the water. I leaned my back against his chest.

"Hi sweetheart" he whispered in my ear.

"Hi love" I said, closing my eyes, enjoying his arms around me.

"Shall we go swimming?" he asked as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I thought you would never ask" I said as I kissed his lips.

He took a deep breath, turned around so I could climb onto his back.

He took me to an island that was a bit farther out than I have ever been. But knowing I was with Thomas I felt safe.

We dove under the water, and after a minute of swimming I followed him up into a cave that was massive.

"What is this place?" I asked, looking around.

"This is where I like to go and just do nothing, when I want to think and don't want any interruptions" he said, turning me around in the water to face him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he brought my legs around his waist. I knew what he was wanting, and I wanted it at that moment as well.

Before I knew it, he was carrying me up onto a small space of land.

"I thought you couldn't change until after the sun?"

"Only in here I can for a time" he said as he laid me down on the sand.

He was full male at this moment, and I was not going to waste any time asking questions, that was going to be for later.

We spent the next hour exploring each other as our bodies became one. The feeling of him being inside of me was amazing.

I felt all the pieces finally clicking into place. I laid there in his arms afterwards. "You are amazing Thomas; we are doing that again" I said smiling as I kissed his chest.

"My love, we can do that as many times as you wish, I will never get tired of making you happy, plus I enjoyed it just as much as you," he said, kissing the top of my head.

After a second time of amazing sex, we swam back to the beach. Duke or Evan was nowhere to be found. Which was fine with me.

I spent the next hour talking and swimming with Thomas, and my dolphin. After I started to get tired, I said my goodbyes and walked to my towel.