Chapter Fifty-Two

I heard something in the water, I sat up and saw it was Thomas. Smiling, I stretched.

"There's my mate," he said as he sat down next to me.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"For about six hours" he said with a chuckle.

"Oh wow, I was tired I guess, so what's going on out there?"

"Well, the Elven clan turned on Demar once Lilith showed them what was really going on, they found out that Demar lied to get them on his side.

Once they found that out, they imprisoned him until they decide to let him out" Thomas said, laying back.

I turned and looked at him, "so Demar isn't a threat anymore?"

"Right now, he's not, but once he gets out, he still vows he is going to bleed you out, the same threat just a different day, but that won't be for a long time"

I smiled and laid down next to Thomas, "so, you can take me home to get ready" I said, kissing him.

"I can or we can hide away here for all time" he said with a wink and kissed me.

"As much as that sounds wonderful I do miss my other mates" I said looking down.

Thomas put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so I would look at him.

"Sweetheart don't ever be ashamed of that, I know you have three other mates, it is who you are, what makes you, well, you baby. I love you no matter what."

I wrapped my arms around him, "this is one of the reasons why I love you so much Thomas, you accept me for me and don't expect me to change" I said.

"Never baby, now let's get you home so we can get married" he said with a wink. I climbed into the water and followed Thomas to the beach where all my mates were waiting for me.

Once out of the water I was in Arron's arms, I wrapped my legs around him.

"I hope you're ready, for once we are fully mated, I am never letting you go and tonight under the full moon I am going to show you how much me and my beast want and need you."

"I expect nothing less of my mate, now let's get me ready" I said and kissed him with everything that I was feeling in that moment for him.

"Okay, enough you two, I do not want to see Jasmine having sex right here on the beach" Evan said with a wink when I looked at him.

Arron growled and would not put me down, he carried me all the way to the house. Once inside I went and took a shower.

Once out I saw Lisa standing there with a big grin on her face. "Let's get you ready for your mating ceremony" she said as she clapped her hands together.