Chapter Twenty-Five

Sitting in the gazebo with my tea, watching the sunset I saw Lilith walking over to me. She had a smile on her face.

"Hi Lilith" I said as she came to sit down next to me.

"Hi Jasmine, I see you have created the circle with three mates" she said looking at me with a smirk.

"I did, and it wasn't easy" I said looking at her.

"Anything worthy is never easy but the three mates you have chosen are perfect for you in their own way."

"What do you mean in their own way?" I asked curiously.

"You have Duke, who is half Fae and half werewolf born, he has strength, loyalty, and is very protective as you have seen since he saved you that one night.

You also have Thomas, who is merman, the last of his kind. He is commanding when in the water and when out, he has a heart of gold and will create a world just for you if you ask.

Then you have Arron. A rogue prince cast out of any packs for he is stubborn, ruthless, and very deadly but with you he has become gentle and loving when he needs to be, you Jasmine have tamed his beast that was ever present.

You see my dear child, you alone have brought out the best qualities of each prince, to create peace amongst the realm the queen needs to be able to create a sense of calm and love to everyone she is with.

Never in this lifetime has those three males been able to have a decent conversation let alone be civil towards each other."

I sat back thinking about what she was saying, even Evan was able to apologize to Thomas for his wrongful thoughts about him.

Arron was able to control his beast and own up to his mistakes. That was a major one, each one was able to see past their own and think of the greater good.

"You see my dear, with you being the last true heir of the original queen which runs in your blood, do you see why you are so important to everyone?"

"I see now how everything works, in the beginning I never thought about how each piece is like a game of chess. Each piece alone is not worth anything but once together, if played right can be formidable."

"Yes Jasmine, as in chess everyone protects the queen, you are the queen, and your three mates must work together to protect you.

Danger will come once you have fully mated to each alpha. A queen with three kings is dangerous to those who wish to rule on their own"

Lilith dropped that bombshell on my lap as she got up and walked towards the house. The sun had set, and I could feel both Thomas' and Arron's presence.

I got up and with that warm pull towards them I walked into the house and stopped when all three of my mates turned around and looked at me.

A smile appeared on my lips. I was one lucky woman.

"Jasmine, I want you sitting in on this meeting" Lilith said as she walked into the dining room.

"Okay" I said a bit hesitant.

I heard Evan start to snicker "you will also need to be here Evan; you have an important job concerning Jasmine" Lilith said as she sat down at the head of the table.

"Ha, ha my dear babysitter" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him, everyone started to snicker Lilith even tried to hide her smile.

Evan just grumbled but winked at me. He may grumble about a lot of things but when it came to protecting me, he did it with love in his heart.

"Jasmine, sit with me my child" Lilith said as she patted the spot next to her. Evan, Duke, Thomas, and Arron sat on the other side of the table. Just how she wanted it.