Chapter Twenty-Eight

I stood up and walked to the kitchen to make myself some tea. After it was finished brewing, I took my cup and as I passed the living room, I saw all four were in a discussion.

I went upstairs to my room, leaving the door open. I went to the balcony. Sipping on my tea I looked over the town and to the sea.

How fast things were about to change. I had never thought about being married, let alone to three men, would be possible and then the added dangers we were about to face, just does not seem real.

I turned around when I heard a slight knock at my bedroom door. I smiled when I saw Thomas standing there.

"You don't have to know" I said looking at him, he had a look on his face that I could not figure out. He walked over to me, taking my cup, and placing it on the small table.

He took a hold of my face, tilting it back slightly "you are so beautiful" he whispered as he kissed me.

Wrapping my arms around his back, I wanted him closer but there was not any more space between us. He pulled back a little bit looking into my eyes.

"I can't wait till we're married, and your belly is carrying our child" he said resting his forehead against mine.

At that moment, a spell seemed to be cast around us. There was nothing else around except the moonlight shining down on us.

I locked the bedroom door, took hold of Thomas' hand, and led him to my bed. "Are you sure you want to in here?" he asked.

"I want to make love to you in my bed" I said as he sat down and I stood between his legs, kissing him while unbuttoning his shirt.

I wanted to feel him in our bed, to fall asleep in his arms. I knew in the morning he would not be there, but for one night this is what I wished for, and Thomas granted every wish I had.

"Jasmine, get your lazy bones out of bed" Evan called out. That was his warning before walking into my room and bugging me till I was out of bed.

I reached over and felt the coldness of the sheets, I frowned but I knew he would not be able to stay the whole night.

I looked over to where he had laid hours earlier and there was a note. I smiled, taking it before Evan came in and reading it aloud.

"My love,

Spending a few hours with you in our bed was amazing and meant more to me than anything else. Having you fall asleep in my arms was a dream come true for me. It will get me through many nights that I cannot hold you. I love you and I will be seeing you soon.

Your ever-loving mate

Thomas."

Putting his note to my chest, I could not get this silly smile off my face. I did not hear when Evan came into my room, I was in a state of happiness.

That was until the covers came flying off me. "Oh, shit sorry Jasmine" was all Evan said before he tried to cover me back up.

I could not stop laughing at his reaction.

"What's so funny?" Arron asked as he saw Evan was trying to cover me up but failing miserably.

"Not my fault, trying to get the princess out of bed isn't easy and I didn't realize she slept naked" he said blushing as he tried to leave.

Arron stood there crossing his arms, "so sneaking a peek at our mate huh" he said.

"No that's not it, stop it" Evan said as he started to become flustered which made me laugh even more.

"Well then avert your eyes Evan I'm about to walk to my shower all naked" I said still giggling as I threw off the covers and walked towards the shower.

Looking over my shoulder Arron's sight was set on me, I wink and walked into the bathroom. "Get out now" I heard Arron yell at Evan.

The bedroom door slammed shut and as soon as I stepped into the shower, Arron was right behind me.

This shower took me over an hour to get out of, but when you have a sexy man in the shower with you, it takes a bit of time.

After the shower and getting dressed, we walked down to the kitchen where Evan was busy shoving food into his mouth and avoiding my gaze.

I had never seen Evan so flustered before; this might be fun to mess with him from time to time I thought as I grabbed an apple.