Chapter Thirty-Six

We spent the rest of the day at the beach, I was in and out of the water, even Duke joined in for a swim once Thomas assured him the sharks were nowhere near us anymore.

Evan stayed near the shoreline but went in as far as his knees which I told him I was proud of him, for that.

The sun was about to start setting when Arron walked out of the forest. I waved to him as I was getting out of the water.

He jogged over and picked me up, hugging me tightly "I've missed you today" he said as he kept kissing the top of my head.

"Missed you too sweetheart" I said, holding on to him.

"Okay enough of this lovey Dovey crap" Evan said rolling his eyes. Arron put me down and I ran over to Evan and hugged him.

"There, you got some of my love too sunshine" I said as Duke and Arron laughed. Evan picked me up and gave me a bear hug.

I was tapping his shoulders "can't breathe you idiot" I said as he let go laughing.

"Just wanted to return the favor of a hug" he said as he ruffled my hair.

The four of us sat on the beach, waiting for the sun to set so Thomas could join us for dinner. I always wanted to make sure to include Thomas as much as possible since he missed out most of the days.

Once the sun set, Thomas walked out of the water in all his glory and let me tell you, that man was like a god walking out of that water.

He was built in all the right places. He stood there smiling at me and winked.

"Wipe the drool off your chin there Jasmine" Evan said snickering.

I would have made a remark, but my mind was too busy thinking of ways to be with Thomas.

After Thomas was dressed, he joined us as we started towards town for dinner. We all decided to enjoy a night out for a change.

We decided on a nice Italian restaurant that was hidden amongst the tree line. We walked in and the place went silent.

They were not used to seeing four princes together, which I could understand. When would you see a rogue, merman, Fae, and a half Fae half werewolf together?

But these guys were my family, so I stood there looking back at everyone, the restaurant went back to the normal chatter.

"Leave it to our little queen to set the room straight with just her eyes" Arron whispered. The rest of the guys agreed in unison.

"That's why we love her so much," Duke said, putting his arm around me, pulling me gently to his side. I rested the back of my head against his chest.

The guy at the front showed us to a table outside, we sat down and gave him our drink order. I loved how they created such a beautiful place.

There were soft twinkling lights strung all over the place to make it look like stars above our heads. Soft music was playing in the background.

The waiter brought us our drinks and took our orders. While we waited, Duke stood up and offered his hand to me.

I took it and stood up, a few feet away I was in his arms slow dancing to a romantic melody. "Can't wait to have you in my arms tonight" he whispered as the song ended.

Looking up into his eyes "neither can I, been looking forward to it all day" I whispered back and gave him a soft but promising kiss.

Dinner was being served and we sat back down. For the next hour we ate and laughed, all enjoying each other's company.

"What a nice-looking family" came a voice so full of venom my body shuddered.