Chapter Forty-Nine

"How about we just ignore it and spend time together here in this room?" I tried really hard to not let my nerves get the best of me.

The guys looked at each other, "well it's better than going out there" Evan said sitting on the couch. I went back to my spot on the couch as Arron sat on one side and Aztec sat on the other.

"Jasmine, in case something happens, I want you to let your rogue out" Arron said looking at me.

"Okay" I said, I was about to ask why not my dragon but then I had a duh moment when I realized my dragon would destroy this house and I did not want that.

Evan would not ever let me live that one down if I did.

"Arron, I want you to stay with her, no matter what goes on, she needs to stay beside you" Duke said looking at him.

"There is no problem with that, when her rogue comes out so does mine" he said sitting back with his arm around me.

"Oh, great two hairy beasts instead of one" Evan said rolling his eyes.

"I swear Evan paybacks are going to kick your ass" I said looking right at him.

"Come get some wolf girl" he said, and I started to laugh, I knew what he was doing, and it was working.

"You wish you could have me," I said with a sweet smile on my face.

Everyone looked at Evan to see what his remark was going to be but then something came crashing in through the window.

Arron had his back pinning me to the couch, Aztec was on the other side, I could not see anything to save my life.

"What's going on, I can't see anything" I mumbled into Arron's back.

I looked up and saw Aztec with the I am not moving him off you look. I rolled my eyes and tapped Arron's shoulder.

He moved a millimeter off me, at least now I could breathe through my nose instead of it being squished.

Duke went over and saw a rock with a note attached to it.

He opened the paper, "you have till tomorrow at sunset to give us Jasmine or else this house goes boom" Duke said.

I busted out laughing, "talk about elementary level threats" I said pushing Arron off me. Everyone looked at me.

"Seriously, a rock through the window with a note, give her up or else? Who else sees that as funny shit?" I said looking around.

No one said anything, I forgot they were not used to the human world antics. "Well, Thomas is going to have to get to the water soon before the sun comes up" I said looking at the guys.

"Jasmine can be with me tomorrow before the sun sets, I have a place that no one knows about, and it can't be accessed without a code" Thomas said.

I sat back and smiled.

"Will it work?" Evan asked.

"I don't see a problem with that one, it could buy us some time before the full moon in a few days" Duke said thinking about it.

"Keep her there until the full moon," Arron said, looking down at me.

"Then it's settled, Thomas make sure that place is set for Jasmine to spend a few days there" Duke said as I sat there thinking about spending a few days just me and Thomas.

"Jasmine, I need you to pack for a few days, I will contact Lilith and let her know what the plan is" Arron said as they got up.

The bells had stopped ringing, so the guys went to check and make sure everything was still secure.

After everything was cleared, Aztec and Arron went with me to pack a few things, Thomas left to go back to the water.

Duke and Evan sat and talked about what was going to go on and how they needed to make sure everything was secured till they could get me away from here. 

The Seer's Chosen Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें