Chapter Fifty

"I think that should be good for a couple of days" I said as I packed a bag that had everything that I thought I would need.

I could not tell them it was a cave, because some things were best kept to myself for now. If they knew, there was no way they would have let me walk out the door.

Downstairs I saw all the guys standing there waiting for me. "What?" I said when I looked at their faces. You would have thought they had found out their favorite food was not available anymore.

"Just going to be weird not having you around" Aztec said.

"The house is going to be quiet love" Duke said looking at the ground.

"I'm not leaving for good you guys" I said, starting to feel guilty for leaving.

The guys still grumbled about me leaving.

"Look I can stay, and we can deal with this instead of me leaving for a few days" I said.

"I don't want my house going boom" Evan said, I knew he was joking but the guys turned and gave him a dirty look. He put his hands up "I was joking" he said.

Everyone was staying at the house except for Arron, he was going to be taking me to a spot in the forest where it butts up to the beach.

That is where Thomas is going to meet with us, since we know I am being watched.

I hugged everyone and gave a small wave as Arron, and I left the house. It felt strange leaving them, it didn't feel right.

But I also did not want their house being destroyed. So, this seemed like the best choice, I hoped it was.

Walking through town, everyone was going about their business, Arron was on alert as we were walking, holding hands we looked like two lovers on a stroll.

I wish right now that was what we were doing. I could feel someone watching us but could not see who.

He squeezed my hand, as we entered the forest, he took me to his home for a bit. Once inside he locked the door.

"Plans have changed my love" Arron said, I looked at him confused.

"I thought I was spending a few days with Thomas?"

"You will be, but tonight you are staying with me, I talked it over with Thomas, all the other guys think you will be, and in case someone was listening they will be scouring the beach." Arron said, putting my bag in his room.

I smiled, "So I'm stuck inside with a big bad wolf huh?"

Arron walked towards me, "you better believe it love."

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, where we spent the next few hours having the best sex.

Lying in bed, cuddling with Arron, I turned on my side, "Love, one of these days can you tell me why there is a rogue clan?"

"One day I will tell you the full story as to how we became this way and not the normal werewolf clan that Duke is a part of," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"But first let's get you something to eat" he said as he got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Watching that man in all his glory made my core throb all over again.

He turned and winked, I got up and followed him into the kitchen, needing some food before we spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's bodies.

There was a pounding at the front door, I grumbled and reached for Arron, but his side of the bed was starting to cool.

I sat up and looked around. Arron was walking out of the bathroom, fresh from a shower. He put his finger to his lips for me to stay quiet.

"What do you want?"

"There's been a problem," Duke said.

"What's the problem?" Arron said through the door.

"Damn it Arron, open this door" Duke said growling. Arron opened the door and Duke was standing there with Evan and Aztec.

Arron moved out of the way and the guys walked in. Once the door was shut, I walked out with a bed sheet wrapped around my body.

The guys looked surprised to see me, "long story" I said as I went into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Thomas is missing," Aztec said.

I dropped a bowl and it hit the ground, shattering. I walked out of the kitchen "what do you mean he is missing?"

"He didn't show up last night, Lilith can't get ahold of him either" Duke said quietly.

I do not know what happened next, if it was the shock of Thomas missing or that one of my mates could be in trouble, all I know is at that moment, something in me shattered.

I went running out of Arron's house and mid stride I was no longer in my human form, but I had transformed into my rogue and I was on a mission.

The guys were in the background saying something, but I was not paying attention, all I know is I have to find out where my mate is.

I stopped at the beach, looking around, smelling the air for Thomas' scent. There was nothing, I looked out to the water, and I could see my dolphin chattering and slashing the water.

Within the blink of an eye, I was back to my human form, I went into the water and started to swim towards my dolphin.

The guys were on the beach yelling at me, but I tuned them out. I just kept swimming until my dolphin was at my side.

"Where is Thomas?" I asked and the dolphin nudged me, I grabbed ahold of his top fin and took a deep breath, under the water we went.

The dolphin was swimming fast, we broke the surface to get air and went back under. He was taking me to a part of the sea that I had never been before.

We went to the surface, taking in some air and went back under. My dolphin took me to another cave, I let go and kissed his nose and went into the cave.

At this point I did not care what I was going into as long as Thomas was okay and safe.