6: This is exciting

SUNDAY

"You guys this doesn't feel real I swear" Noor said excitedly while facetiming her friends.

"May it isn't then"Humaira said making Noor turn to glare at her. "Shut up"

"Okay what about this one?" She showed them a grey silky long sleeve gown. They were helping her choose what to wear since zayn was coming to see her today along with his family.

"No" she heard from them and sighed. "I have showed you guys like thousands of dresses and it's always a no. I wish you guys were here well except for hanifa of course she refused to come intentionally"

"I told you I have things to do" hanifa befame herself. "Yeah right" Noor huffed.

"Okay enough. Noor you need to wear something that screams elegance" Aaliya said and humaira added "exactly. Something that will make him keep his eyes on you the whole day"

"You mean a black dress?" She asked curious and excited. "Exactly" the group shouted in unison.

"Okay thanks I will talk to you guys later" she immediately hanged up and jumped into the shower.

Minutes later she walked out of the bathroom and saw her sister sitting on the couch. "Hey mama said you should get ready fast because they are gonna be here by 2"

Noor checked the time and it was 12:49. She glared at her sister and she gave her a silly smile. "Get out of my room" Noor ordered.

"Geez I'm going" she said with her hands in the air before leaving.

Noor got ready in a black silky gown which she was sure she looked good in. She paired it with a peach chiffon hijab. She did a little bit of makeup and when she was done, it was already 1:50pm.

"Hey they are here

"Hey they are here. They just pulled to the parking lot" she received a text from Layla and immediately her heart started beating fast.

Do i look alright? Is my makeup too much? Is zayn going to like me? Is his mother going to like me? Are his siblings going to like me?

She got all those questions and they were freaking her out but on the other side of positive things, she is going to see him. Her long time crush.

Layla suddenly came in "they are downstairs and I'm here to fetch you"

"Do I look alright? Is there anything tha-"

"You look good. Seriously good" Layla said to her calming her nerves a little. "Now let's go"

Layla walked ahead while Noor followed behind her. As they were close to the end of the stairs, she peeked to see a girl somewhat her age and another guy who she recognized to be Zayn's brother because he appeared on his account before.

She lowered her eyes as she walked into the living room. "Salamu'alaikum" she said as she layed eyes on everyone present in the living room.

Wait....where is HE???