Chapter VIII: Temporary

IRENE'S POV:

I'm still sleeping when I felt someone's kissing my forehead, nose and down to my lips.

His lips were soft and I love kissing it too that's why I hold his nape closer to me while still closing my eyes.

"Good morning My Lovely Moon. How was your sleep?" I heard him ask with a husky voice.

"My Lovely Moon?" I thought. Only one man who calls me that as her Moon and his my Sun and it was.

"Greggy?!", I open my eyes and looks surprise that it was him. I push him that made him fall on the floor.

"A-aray! Why did you pushed me? Ang sakit ng ulo ko." he said holding his head that hit at the nightstand beside.

I immediately pull the comforter covering my naked body as I saw him naked too. He slowly get up and sit back again on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing? Wh-why I'm naked and so are you? Why I'm here in your house?" I blurted while distancing myself from him.

"Yo-you don't remember what happened last night?" he innocently ask.

I look at him from head to toe and stared at his big friend "Oh enough Irene stop looking on it" I scold myself in my mind.

"Hey you're enjoying staring it huh?" he said while grinning. I furrowed and look at him madly.

"It's okay just stare I won't mind and beside it's just for you only." he winked at me.

"Shut up! Why I'm here?", I said to him.

"You were drunk last night then you're about to go home but then you fall by losing balance then I immediately followed you and luckily catch you from falling. Then you were unconscious and I don't want to leave besides I know that you can't manage to go home in your house. So I carried you in my car and drive here in our house and lay you down comfortably ", he explained.

"I was drunk and you took advantage on me", I shouted at him.

"No I didn't, you're the one who took advantage on me", he seriously said.

"Huh excuse me, ikaw you I would took advantage. H*ell no NEVER!", I blurted.

"Hey you I was giving you a goodnight kiss in your forehead then you quickly pull me and kissed my lips passionately", he said

"No! I WILL NOT DO THAT!", I said madly.

"Then how about this, this, this?", he said while pointing the hickeys in his neck, chest and the scratches that scared his shoulders and back.

I gulp as he showed me his evidence. "Well I didn't mean it. As you said last time I'M WAS DRUNK, So I don't know what the things I've done". I firmly said while crossing my arms and rest my body at the headboard.

"Yo-you re-really didn't mean it? All of it?", he said while suppressing his tears.

"YES", I quickly answered.

Then I saw him bow his head and a tear fell he then quickly get up and wear his boxer short leaving the room.

I'm still on the bed as I can't get up with my own as it pains like h*ll down there.

GREGGY'S POV:

When she said that she didn't meant what happened last night it feels like there's a thousand or billions of bullets fired shattering my heart into tiny tiny pieces. I still love her and do love her for my whole existence.

As I couldn't hold my tears I went outside the room and left Irene. I just wash the clothes I used yesterday and Irene's dress and undies.

After that I left for a while to prepare her some breakfast.