Chapter LXXIII: Unfamiliar

GREGGY'S POV:

It's been weeks now that Thirdy is checking regularly secretly with her four private nurses who always do their jobs well for her.

They will always report me about her condition which she's doing good and do cooperate with them attentively which I'm so proud of her that she's so strong.

"Daddy how's my check-up po daw?", she enters our room which Irene's not here as she and Victoria watch movies downstairs.

"Why are you not sleeping huh?", she jumped on the bed.

"I can't sleep pa po kasi but I will later", she said at nagtumbling-tumbling dito sa higaan.

"Hey wag ka malikot pagpapawisan ka, ay", I throw her pillow.

"Daddy kailan balik ni Andy dito namis ko na sya wala na akong katabi?", she then asked.

"Andy will be back here but will just only visit. He will not be staying here as he will start his class soon kaya busy na yon and also you're not allowed to sleep with him anymore. Alam mo naman apaka galing non maghalungkat ng mga bagay-bagay at magtataka yun bakit may mag checheck-up sayo", I said as I know Andy too well.

"Eh wala na akong katabi at kachismisan. Saklap naman", she said and sighed.

"Edi punta ka dito magchismisan tayo", I said while checking some emails in my laptop.

"Eh you're working kaya makaka-disturbo lang ako", she said and hide inside the comforter.

"Malapit naman to. I just check lang the presentation for tomorrow sa Ilocos", I said and turn off my laptop.

"Ilocos?", she asked.

"Yup, we will check a site there", I said and stand up to pee in the bathroom.

"Daddy sama ako?", she asked.

"Huy iihi ako makikita mo ano ko, dyan kalang", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Hindi sa CR, sa Ilocos ako sasama. Tsk si Ms. Irene lang kaya nakakasama mo sa CR hahahaha", she laughed.

"Huy bunganga mo", I said and run inside the bathroom.

"Daddy! Daddy!", she keeps calling me, hayst umiihi ang tao tawag ng tawag.

"Daddy!", kung di ko lang to anak hayst iwan.

"Wait I'm peeing. Just wait there", I half shouted so she can hear me.

I'm now done and washing my hands when then someone open the door that startled me.

"Dad!", she said leaning on the door.

"Ano ba nanggugulat ka, paano kung umiihi pa ako tas binuksan mo?!", I said and wiped my hands.

"Tsk dyan naman ako galing eh hahahahha", she said, hayst jusko na bata.

"Ikaw ha ang kulit mo", I said and go out from the bathroom which she jumped on me para magpakarga.

"Ang bigat mo", I said but she didn't mind.

"Daddy sama ako sa Ilocos please", she said kaya pala naglalambing.

"Paano kung ayaw ko?", I said which she pouted.

"Daddy sige na miss ko na si Mama Meldy", she said, still the sweetest girl.

"Bawal nga", I said.

"Why? I will not kulit you sa work just bring me lang and drop me sa Mansion", she said, hala decision.

"Hayst okay fine, but may conditions", I said and she's smiling, now tell me how can I resist her cuteness.

"What?", she squeaked.