Chapter XXXIX: Worried

IRENE'S POV:

I'm was cooking when Thirdy called which I didn't answer it as my phone was in our room.

"Love pakitawagan na po ang Wowo kakain na", I tell Andy as he was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah Baba comin'", he said and run inside his Wowo's office.

I'm now putting the foods on the table and sitted as I wait for Greggy and Andy.

"Hon ba't ikaw ang nagluto, sana sina Mona nalang. Tignan mo tuloy pinagpapawisan ka", Greggy said and wiped my face with his shirt.

"Wowo you like Baba's dad hahaha", Andy chuckled which Greggy look at him intently.

"Paano kung itapon kita sa ilabas?", Greggy said with a serious tone.

"Greggy sit down. Andy's just kidding right love?", I look to Andy, but Andy just keep laughing.

"Uhm I'm not kidding Baba hahahah", Andy said while munching the veggies.

"Iuuwi kita sa Daddy mo", Greggy said seriously.

"Gregorio apaka pikon mo, nagbibiro lang ang apo mo", I said which Greggy heaved a deep sigh.

"And you Andy you stop na, come on eat it up and take a shower later", I said and we eat silently.

Greggy go back to his office after eating and Andy go to Thirdy's room take a shower, while me are arranging the groceries that I bought last time in the mall.

"Ma'am tapos ko na po hugasan lahat, meron ka pa pong iuutos?", Mona asked while wiping her hands on the apron.

"No na Mona, you go now to your room with others and take a rest", I said while putting chuckies in the fridge.

"Sige po ma'am goodnight po", Mona said politely.

I keep arranging everything by color and by size which I remember Thirdy about this.

Every time that Thirdy and I will go for a grocery, she always make sure to arrange everything inside the cart and when we arrived at home she will be one who will transfer it inside the fridge by color and by size.

Well she's so organized of her things. Which one time after Mona folded Thirdy's clothes I enter her room and walked to her walk in closet to place her shirt. I was surprised that her clothes, shoes, slippers, sandals, and even bedsheets and blankets are all organized and well placed.

While keep arranging everything I then feels someone hugging me from the back and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I miss you", he said and swaying me.

"Huy anong I miss you. Gregorio lagi tayong magkasama hibang kaba?", I said and put the last food which is the gummy worm inside the fridge.

"No, I mean I miss you like you know", he said and bite my ear.

"Gregorio tumigil ka andito si Andy, baka anong sabihin ng bata", I slap Greggy's hands.

"Iuuwi ko siya ngayon kay Alfonso, di na naman yun busy eh", Greggy said.

"Gregorio isa ha at gabi na pauuwiin mo ang bata and Greggy apo mo siya", I said and face him which he pouted.

"Ano ba yan wala nga si Chanak para walang disturbo, eh nagpa-iwan naman si Andy", he ranted.

"Greggy pag di ka tumigil sa sala ka matutulog", I said and let go from his hug and walk upstairs.

"Eto na titigil na", Greggy said which I think his following me.