Chapter CI: Longing

IMELDA'S POV:

Today I knew a shocking revelation that I wasn’t expecting that it will match to what I’m really feeling and suspecting to the kid since the first day we’ve met.

That I always felt something to her like one of my children too.

Were the unconditional feelings that makes me feel better whenever she’s around.

Ever since I kept on eyeing on her because there are some instances that I can see to her my daughter Irene or either my late beloved husband my Ferdinand.

She’s one of the most genuine person I’ve met and I wasn’t wrong to let my heart and mind toq open for her.

She is the sweetest too, like her mother and always make sure that everyone are okay as she’s too caring also.

I still remember when the time that we are not that close enough to her and I have this fever she called very late at night.

She was checking me because she heard Irene talking about me with some of her friends which I felt it weird.

Because we’re not close nga diba and why would she check me? But you know that’s how she shows her love daw kasi, ang maki-alam hehehe.

Actually that kid gives me fresh memories of happiness, laughter, sadness, sorrow, and longing for someone who’s not physically around to us anymore.

I think she is what my Ferdinand prediction before, that someday our third child will bare her third child too and will be his little him.

As the way she answered Bonget when she was asked on what she can do for her country which I was amazed that she have a good vision for everyone and not just to herself.

But I’m hoping she will not enter any political position as she’s too soft like Irene.

I will feel better if she will pursue other track  than politics as the game sometimes is not always fair.

Through his actions and words it sometimes reflect to that kid which I really did see it to Thirdy, even in our first encounter that was not really nice as are reactions were too stunned.

As we thought that she was Greggy’s daughter from other woman, but as what they said blood is thicker than water, kaya ramdam ko talaga na may something sa bata.

When I first saw her in Irene’s house as she walks with my daughter passing the dining I then looked at her intently as I thought I saw my little Irene with the present one.

She looked like scared that time and looked to everyone inside like she wanted to get eaten by the floor because of our presence.

Though I don’t like her really at first as I thought she’s the fruit of Greggy’s doings so I become cold to the kid.

But alam mo yung hindi mo makayang magalit kahit gustong-gusto mo na, but she’s too innocent at ang ligalig pa lalo na pag may pagkain hahaha.

FLASHBACKS:

I slapped my daughter Irene as she still do love her husband despite he cheated to her and worst his daughter is freely entering her house.

I’m was so mad at her for being too soft even the person did really hurt her too bad including also their two sons.

I told everyone to leave and go to our respective homes but I forgot my bag inside the dining which I excused myself for a moment.

I saw Irene still on the floor crying because of what I did which it hurts me seeing her like this but my anger got me first.