Chapter IX: Normal

A/N: This chapter entitled NORMAL but the author is ABNORMAL. La lang share ko lang batas ako eh. Hehehe

THIRD PERSON POV:

Everything backs to normal as in normal.

It is now Monday Thirdy was already awake at 5:00am which she wakes up usually at 7am for she doesn't feel comfortable back when she got home after their overnight with her friends.

Thirdy is now in her Zone (remember sa previous chapter yung couch na furry malapit sa bookshelf - author) which she is just reading her unfinished book entitled Star Gazing at Her Moon.

"Wait bakit parang na open na yung last part and the other pages ikakabili kulang nito?", Thirdy said while still flipping the next page.

After a few minutes she's done reading the whole book.

"Hayst ang sad naman, she only give her attention and care when her star already gone and nothing now to be find", she sigh and frustration.

"My Moon kaya would find me or cared about me? HAYST! Sana hindi pa mahuli ang lahat gaya sa story", she said and rest her head on the couch.

Thirdy stayed their for 45 minutes and decided to get up and prepare herself to go to school later.

She then go to his dad who is still sleeping and kiss him on the head and left the room and go to her own room to take a bath.

She's on her way now to her bathroom when she didn't find her shampoo and soap.

"Where is it na bha?! Kung ayaw mo magpakita edi wag GOLD KA BA!" inis nyang sabi mag-isa sa bathroom nya.

When she still can't find it she go out outside the bathroom and wear her clothes again and stomp her feet while walking to his father's room.

He then saw her father already awake and give her a sweet smile, but Thirdy didn't pay attention and walk straightly towards his father's bathroom.

"Hoi, bakit di mo ako pinansin at binigyan ng smile?" galit nasabi ni Greggy sa anak habang tumayo at nakakunot ang noo.

"Sorry, I can't find my shampoo and soap kasi kaya I will just barrow sana yours dahil baka ma late na ako." she said.

Then Greggy remembered that he and Irene use it last time and he forgot to return in Thirdy's bathroom.

Thirdy enter Greggy's bathroom and saw her shampoo and soap. She then look to his father while lifting her right eyebrow on him.

"Eh akala ko bha ayaw mo nang shampoo and soap ko, then would you explain Mr. Araneta why's my shampoo and soap are here? At tsaka I didn't remember that I showered her in your own bathroom." she said firmly.

Greggy then took a big gulp and scratch his nape and think for an excuse.

"Ah... Eh... Diba nga you're not here and I.. I wouldn't sleep with you, b-but then I -I mi-miss, yeah yeah I miss you kaya I used nalang your shampoo and soap para I can feel and smell that you're with me." he lied on her while giving her a puppy eye looks.

"Dad naman ang OA mo, baka sa kasal ko ha pagkatapos ng reception ina-kahit sa bahay ako ng asawa ko uuwi, eh pa-uuwiin mo ako dito", she said while rolling her eyes and took her shampoo and soap.

"Hoi, hoi. Anong magpapakasal? Thirdy mag se-seventeen ka palang. Wait....",he paused and look to her daughter seriously.

"Don't you dare tell me that Miggy propose to you! Or did you guys did it?!", he shouted on her angerly and Thirdy left dumbfounded scared at his father's reaction.