Chapter XXII: Discover

THIRDY'S POV:

Today is October 25th 10 am and I'm bored as usual wala kasi yung mga aliens dito sa bahay wala akong mapagtripan.

So I decided to go to Mommy's house as she was there right now as she fix some documents for the musical club.

I then get my jumbo and drive with my bicycle heading to Mommy's house as I miss her already.

"Good morning Ma'am Madaldal", the guard greeted me as I used to be called by him Ma'am Madaldal, so I just smiled at him.

"Manang Cecel, ang Mommy po asan?", I quickly put my bike at the side and run towards to Manang.

"Ay batang eto oh, huwag kang manggulat at baka matapon ko tong bagong bonsai ni Ma'am", Manang Cecel said as she puts the pot.

"Ay sorry eh na excite lang po kasi ako hehehehe", I apologized.

"Ito kala mo hindi nagsama sila kagabi at kaninang umaga, aba si Ma'am na sa loob ng painting room niya busy kaya huwag kang makulit", Manang Cecel said.

I then walk inside the house of Mommy and it's very quiet here so I walk straightly to Mommy's painting room but she's not in here.

I then go back outside and look for her in her office.

I slowly open the door and to see no one's here either so I took a deep sigh of frustration.

I'm about to go back outside when I saw a rambled files in a one cabinet placing the picture frames of Mommy, Daddy and my two stepbrother's.

I walk to its direction to fix it as I don't want messy things.

When I'm about to be done, a paper then fall and fly under the cabinet, so I bend down to take the paper.

It's quite hard but I still reaching it until I hold and quickly grabs it and to see it's not a paper it's a picture.

I look closely to the picture and it was Mommy in her younger years holding a baby while laying on a hospital bed.

As what I see I'm quite confused because I didn't hear she has a baby girl, so I flip the picture and saw a hand written at the back saying.

The letter :

My little Victoria, Mommy loves you more than you know. I'm sorry for what I did to you, promise I regretted it. I'm sorry hope to see you again my STAR.

YOUR MOON,
Mommy

As what I saw and read I'm was left shocked that she had a daughter and I don't know about it, does Daddy know about too?

I then heard a footsteps from outside so I quickly put the picture inside my pocket and saw Mommy smiling at me widely as she enters her office.

I composed myself and smiled back at her and hug her tightly.

"Oh you're looking for me daw?", she asked me.

"Uhm yeah", I said.

"Why?", she asked again.

"Why? I miss you kasi eh", I sweetly said.

"Eh magkasama tayo kahapon at kaninang breakfast, miss agad? Binobola mo ako!", she said and hug me tightly.

"I miss you nga, sige kung ayaw mo uwi nalang ako", I said and pouted.

"Eto naman nag tampo agad, I miss you also noh. Pakiss nga?!", she said and holds my both cheeks and showered me by her sweet kisses.