Chapter LXXXII: Favors

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Today Irene and Victoria are heading to the church which they choose the 9am mass and they're getting late as they wake up late as they were tired of yesterday.

Irene wearing her white dress same with her daughter as they walk inside the Intramurous church holding hands while they're bodyguards securing them.

The people are looking at them as it was quite a long time they see them here again to be present in the mass.

They sitted at the front to fully focused on the mass which it's now starting and Irene smiling to others as they will look at her.

They were quietly listening to the mass when a familiar voice then came from the part of their seat.

"Mommy after can we eat cake?", it was Thirdy with her mother and two brothers attending the mass too.

"Yeah we will so behave kana anak", Monica said and wiped her sweats.

"Mommy tapos ice cream and Jollibee din ah", she added which Uno signals her to keep quiet.

"Sungit", she said looking at him.

"Master behave po tayo, listen sa mass", Harry said at their back.

"Sorry", she whispered and gave a peace sign.

Irene glanced to them while Thirdy looking up to the church ceiling frequently and Uno keep her to listen but she keeps being silly all at once.

Monica noticed her which she smiled and waves her hand to Irene and she smiled back and Tres smiled also with a happy face seeing the 'goddess' as he said.

"Mommy listen na", Victoria holds her hand which she look for one last time to Thirdy keep her head up.

A memory flash to her mind which she smiled without noticing it as she looked up the ceiling remembering it.

FLASHBACKS:

It was Sunday when Greggy, Irene and Thirdy attended the mass in Intramurous which Thirdy sitted between them while playing her hands.

"Baby listen sa mass anak", she said and fixed her hair.

"Mommy nagugutom na ako", she pouted.

"Later na po after sa mass makinig ka muna", she said and make sure her towel in her back is with her.

They focused on the mass while Greggy holding her waist from the back and Thirdy keep looking at the ceiling every time.

"Baby behave nga", she warned her as she's distracted to her sudden stares up the ceiling.

"Luis isa!", Greggy also warned her hard-headed daughter.

She behave again but just for 10 minutes and keep looking up the ceiling again while wiggling her feet on the floor.

"Why are you so makulit anak, just stop looking up ano ba tinitignan mo?", she said to her in irritation.

"Mommy bakit walang butiki sa kesame ng simbahan?", she asked with her funny curiosity again.

"Jusko naman Baby kasi may birds kinakain nila", she explained and kissed her cheeks.

"Ah akala ko may kasalanan ang mga lizards that's why di sila makapasok sa simbahan", she said innocently which Irene holding her laughter.

"Ano ba, yan talaga prinoblem mo?!", she chuckled.

"Opo, kasi once a person did something to other people putting them in harm is not good. Which it's a sin after all because they were being selfish to just give their self more favors than others. It's unfair actually because we should live in fairness to be humanly", she said.