Chapter XVII: September 16th Irene's Birthday

IRENE'S POV:

Today is my birthday but I'm not excited as Thirdy is not talking to all of us specially to me which I felt hurt as she distant herself to me.

She's still grieving and she's now in my room she would just go out if it's needed like breakfast, lunch, and dinner and she will go back to my room and will seat outside the veranda looking outside specifically to the sun.

I think of an idea to lighten her up so I quickly run in the kitchen to bake some cookies which her favorite, I'm just preparing the ingredients and the things that I needed when my nephews arrived from the garden.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Happy Birthday ehhhhhhh hmmmm ahhhh yeah. Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu", the boys then sings me happy birthday while dancing slowly.

"Hmmm about sa voice mukhang hindi gaanong nag blend, yung tune hindi gaanong okay, which I will give 5/100",I said as I'm shaking the pudding.

"Tita naman naging judge sa TNT bigla", Borgy said.

"Just kidding, thank you so much my babies", I said as the boys kiss her cheeks and forehead.

"Oi sarap nyan, para sa amin yan Tita Ganda?", Borgy said while he's rubbing his hands.

"It's for Thirdy", I firmly said as I put the cookies inside the oven to bake it.

"Ay, para kay Thirdy lang Mommy?", Luis said and pouted while all of them are puppy eyeing on me.

"Madami po ang ginawa ko mga Sir, birthday ko pero ako nagluluto", I said as I sprinkle the flour on their faces.

"Tita naman, but thanks your the best among the rest hahahahaha", Sandro said.

"Oh bola by the way prepare the Vanilla Ice cream later ha", I said to them which they all nodded and marched to go to the freezer to take the ice creams.

"Ay ang bigat ng ice cream noh!", I said habang nakapamewang.

The boys are already eating the Ice cream while me is taking out the baked cookies from the oven and put it on the plate.

I already separate the cookies for Thirdy and for them dahil alam kong mga selosa tong mga kasama ko sa bahay.

"Oh I will go lang kay Thirdy to give her cookies and ice cream, at tirahan nyo si Mommy, Manang, Bonget at Liza humanda kayo sa akin", I said and quickly go upstairs as I'm excited.

I then open the door and I don't see Thirdy here in the room which I think she's still out in the veranda which I am right.

"Hi baby I baked cookies for you and bring also ice cream diba this is your favorite and you dip the cookies in the ice cream", I said and put the foods on the table beside her.

"Does Sun will shine again to see her Star?", she said while looking at the sun which I am so happy now that she's talking to me na after 2 days of not so good conversations.

"No, as what my teacher in elementary said that sun will shine at morning and the star at night which they don't ever meet as they have time difference and als-", she cuts me off.

"You mean I can't see Daddy ever again?", she said as she looked at me and cried.

"Ha? I don't mean about you and your Daddy, I just answered your questions based on my teacher taught me", I said while panicking.

"Can you take me home?", she then said.

"Ha? Walang tao sa inyo Thirdy you should stay here", I said calmly.

"Please I want to go home, I'm begging you please KILL ME!", she then said and hold my hand while she's kneeling.

"Please kill me! I'm begging you so that I be with Daddy again and forever!", she keeps on begging on me to kill her.