Chapter LXIX: Bebu

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

After 1 week of trauma attacked of Thirdy she's always with her father all the time as Greggy is really worried for her.

"Bunny come on I have 2 meetings pa", Greggy shouted from the door.

"Hon, wag mo nalang kaya isama", Irene hugs him from the back.

"Why?", he asked and face her.

"Mas okay siguro she stays here nalang, kaysa laging minamadali mo kasi may meeting ka", she said and Thirdy came out from her room and locked it.

"Daddy I'm ready", she said with her sleepy voice and wearing her Dinosaur sleepwear with her Jumbo.

"Okay come on now Bunny", he said offering his hands to her.

"Why are you in your sleepwear, sa office kayo ng Daddy mo?", Irene asked looking at her from head to toe.

"It's okay lang naman Hon", he said and Thirdy was about to hold her father's hand when Irene quickly grabs her.

Thirdy was surprised when Irene hugs her while swaying which Greggy smiled and fish out his phone to take a picture but...

"Don't you dare take a picture of us Dad", she said which it's too late for her.

"Cute nyo mga Rabbit", Greggy said.

"Let me go", Thirdy whispered to her.

"No I won't di ka sasama sa Daddy mo", she said which she looked at her madly.

"Are you staying with your Mommy Bunny?", he asked her.

"No I want Daddy", she said and shook her hands from hugging her and run to her father.

"Okay kiss nalang kay Mommy", Irene said which she furrowed.

"Daddy come on, you have meetings pa", she said pulling her Dad.

"No GREGORIO kiss muna", Irene said.

"Da-", she cuts off.

"Kiss na come on", Greggy said firmly which she rolled her eyes.

Irene smiling widely which Thirdy walking to her and went close her cheeks for her which Irene quickly kissed and...

"Araayyyy", she bites her again and laughed which Thirdy quickly run going to the car outside.

"Inuubos mo na naman ang pisnge Hon, ako din", Greggy said and winked.

Irene kissed him and they bid goodbye and he followed her daughter frowning inside the car while munching her cookies.

"Tay tayo na po", he said and they drive going to the Company.

The ride was so quiet as she didn't talk to her father nor look at him which Greggy didn't mind and just focused on the road.

-

"Good morning Baby", Beatrice greeted her.

"Good morning po", she replied which all the employees are surprised that she talk back to her.

"How are you Baby?", Beatrice asked her.

"I'm good just sleepy lang po", she said while waiting for her father.

"Oh is that so, I'm going outside to buy some breakfast you want to come with me?", she asked her.

"Sure I want to drink coffee po", Thirdy said.

"Hey where are you taking my daughter Beatrice?", Greggy then asked running.

"Dad will just go sa labas po, to buy some foods, may I?", she said.