Chapter XLIV: Chance

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Irene was in here house in Forbes as she's cleaning the things that Thirdy bought for her which there's a lot of it and honestly memorable.

Irene bring all the things in a empty room to store it all there. She put there the portrait of her that was a gift of Thirdy last Christmas, the necklace, the cards, the presents in here last birthday and the painting which Thirdy bought it for 30 million just to gave her the painting she was eyeing at the auction.

She even store there the clothes and shoes she wore that Greggy gave her when something happened to them. The pictures of them at the theater, vacation in California, their pictures when Andy cuts off Thirdy's hair for a bangs which they take a picture together and lastly their pictures last Christmas which they look so happy together.

Irene just resting for awhile in her room as she was exhausted by putting the things out from her sight.

On the other hand Thirdy wake up early to prepare for her mission today.

"Chanak I'll go now baby, promise I'll go home early later so we could have bond together", Greggy said and kiss her daughter's forehead, nose and lastly on the lips.

"Yes Daddy I'll wait. Don't stress yourself to much Daddy they will invest I assure you", Thirdy said and gave her father a good luck hugs and kisses.

"What will happen in my life without you my Star, I'm so lucky to have you", Greggy said and walked outside straightly to his car which Thirdy waved her hands to him.

Thirdy returned inside and take a bath, changed her clothes and walk inside the kitchen to prepare the ingredients for Adobo and Calamaris that she will gave to Irene later.

"Nak ako na dyan", Manang Linda entered the kitchen.

"Ay okay lang po Nay ako na po para mas special", Thirdy said and winked.

"So di ako special magluto ganun?!", Manang Linda said and pouted.

"Di Nanay special ka magluto noh and masarap din. Pero para po eto kay Mommy dadalawin ko siya mamaya sa bahay nya", Thirdy said happily which Manang Linda looked at her worriedly.

"Nak di sa nanghihimasok ha, pero parang ganun na nga", Manang Linda paused.

"Ha? Nakakalito ka Nanay hahahah", Thirdy said and chuckled.

"Matagal ko na kasing kilala si Irene at kapag inayawan nya na ang isang bagay ayaw nya na talaga neto", Manang Linda informed the hopeful Thirdy.

"Ganun po ba Nay, pero tratry ko po baka maging okay. Eh naging okay nga sila ng Daddy eh malay mo kami din", Thirdy said and forced a smile.

"Oh sya ikaw bahala, pero kung anong mangyari doon umuwi ka agad ha. Ayaw kong nakikita kang nasasaktan nak dahil nasasaktan din ako", Manang Linda said.

"Opo Nanay salamat po", Thirdy said and a bit more she's about to finished cooking.

As Thirdy was already done and already put the foods in a plastic container and place it inside a bag. She then get her phone and put in her pocket and run outside.

"Nak dali na sakay na dito hatid ka namin ng Nanay", Mang Berto said waving his hand to her.

"Wag na po Tatay malapit lang naman po eh at baka maka-abala pa ako eh diba day-off nyo pa hanggang sa susunod na araw", Thirdy said, but Mang Berto hold her shoulder.

"Anong maka-abala, huy batang makulit di kana iba sa amin ng Nanay Linda mo kaya dali na po at sakay na sige ka baka naghihintay pala yun sa iyo doon tapos ang tagal-tagal mo", Mang Berto said which Thirdy smiled and hopped inside the car.