Chapter XXXI: Weird

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

1 week later Irene keeps looking for Thirdy from time to time which she followed her in the school even she don't have appointments to their musical club just to see Thirdy.

"Baby", Irene called Thirdy as she saw Thirdy on the field which Thirdy run towards her.

"Mommy why are you here di ba wala naman kayong meeting?", Thirdy asked her.

"Yeah hehehe, are you now done in your class let's go home na?", Irene asked out of the blue.

"Ha? I have 2 classes pa in the afternoon", Thirdy said which Irene is now in a teary-eyed.

"Hey Mommy why are you crying did I say something wrong?", Thirdy asked while wiping her Mommy's face.

"Come on let's go home na together and let's sleep", Irene ranted which Thirdy looked at her in confusion.

Thirdy always absent or cut her class as Irene will always call her to go home and if she won't come home Irene will cry which Thirdy didn't have a choice but to escaped from her school.

"Okay fine Mommy we will go home come on I will take my bag sa room ko", Thirdy said and holds her Mommy's hands.

Irene just waited outside to Thirdy's classroom while Thirdy getting her bag inside.

"Hoi Emman san ka na naman ang dami mo nang absent?", Allison stops her.

"Oo nga asawa ko 1 week ka nang umaabsent", Miggy joined in.

"I know but I really need to do this", Thirdy said wearing her backpack.

"Hey you stay, palagi ka nalang hinahanap ng mga teacher patay ka baka ipatawag ang Daddy mo", Lara said while Thea holds Thirdy.

"Ano ba just let me hanggang wala pa si Ma'am at makita pa ako", Thirdy said and shooked Thea's hand.

"Thirdy ano ba sira ka ba?", Allison worriedly said.

"Bye na", Thirdy said and run outside from her room and they go to Irene's car which she insisted to drive for the both of them.

While they are on their way home it's very silent no one dares to speak.

"Mommy?", Thirdy broke down the silence.

"Hmmm yeah?", Irene said.

"Bukas ha I will not absent or cut from my class ang dami ko nang na miss sa subjects ko", Thirdy informed her.

"Ha eh I will talk to your school na bigyan ka nang extension", Irene offered.

"And besides you are an Araneta and you have a share from the school", Irene added.

"No, no please. I will not use my name even my power just to be treated special", Thirdy uttered seriously.

"But-", Irene cuts off.

"Mommy I am a student, I have my obligations", Thirdy uttered looking at Irene and back to the road.

"And you are my daughter now which you have an obligation to me also", Irene said which she crossed her arms.

"Let's not fight this okay?", Thirdy settling things up.

They now arrived in their house which Thirdy go to her own room to change her pambahay.

"Mommy akyat lang ako magbibihis lang", Thirdy informed her Mommy but Irene run towards her immediately.

"Where are you going?", Thirdy asked her.

"Samahan kita dali pasok na para makabihis ka na agad", Irene answered and open the door for Thirdy which Thirdy obliged.

"I'm done come on Mommy", Thirdy said and Irene clungs her arm to Thirdy's arm.