Chapter XLVI: Adjust

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It's now 1 week since Thirdy left the Philippines and go back to California which she's adjusting very much. To not let herself be lock a four cornered room which she's exploring outside with her Tata Annie who's really looking for her from time to time. Annie was like her mother their the one who cooks, prepare her foods, her medicine, and the who always puts towel in Thirdy's back to make it sure her sweats won't dry up.

When Thirdy got in California the first night and third night was really hard for her which she was crying while Annie keeps calming her down. For three days straight she was locked in her room having her nebulizer all day which Annie keeps checking her. But now Thirdy is regaining and trying to stand up for her own as she don't want to make her Daddy worried and sad.

Thirdy is now with Allison in their house in California which Annie leave her for awhile for she have important errands. Which Allison, Thirdy and Small are the only person in their house.

"Kailan mo balak umuwi Emman?", Allison asked Thirdy while taking a bite from Thirdy ice cream cone.

"Huy ang daya meron ka sa iyo....Tita Small si Aton", Thirdy complaining to Small.

"Aton baby lakihan mo pag-kagat sa ice cream ni Thirdy hahahaha", Small said which Thirdy pouted.

"Pinagtutulungan nyo na naman ako mag-ina", Thirdy ranted and eat her ice cream.

"Huy kailan ka ba uuwi kasi next week uuwi na kami, diba Mommy?", Allison asked her Mom.

"Yeah, Thirdy why don't you come with us. I know you already miss your Daddy", Small said while poking Thirdy's cheeks.

"Tita di pa po ako uuwi. Mauna nalang po kayo ni Aton at di ko pa alam kung kailan ako uuwi. I still wanna have some time for myself. After all I want to heal also and if I go now I don't think I'm ready pa", Thirdy stated.

"Ikaw bahala, pero Thirdy have some fun here. Wag ka mag-kulong lang sa kwarto mo. Gumala ka pag may time with Miggy and Timo", Small suggested.

Small already know what happened between Thirdy and Irene. Thirdy really don't want to share it to her as Irene and her are best friends, but you know naman Small na expensive sya na chismosa. That's why Thirdy don't have a choice but to tell everything which Small was surprised that Irene had a daughter pa pala.

The gangs were also aware already as Irene talk to them as they keep asking Irene about it. That's why Small got sad about it as Irene promised to her that she won't leave and hurt Thirdy. Buy Irene and Small remained as a friends as what happened to Irene and Thirdy she's out from it, but still she was very sad like sad talaga. Of the thought that Irene will always be with Thirdy.

As she witnessed how Thirdy loves Irene very much and she will always give everything for Irene. We are not talking about materialistic things, it's about the feeling that the poor kid showered everything to Irene. The time and effort she was given to her throughout the time they were together. Imagine ha Irene is not her mother but she is ready to give Irene everything even at the end nothing left for her.

"Hey speaking of Miggy...did you both already talk?", Allison asked her.

"Bakit?", Thirdy asked coldly.

"Huy gaga mag kapitbahay lang kayo, di kayo nagpapansinan", Allison said.

"Bukas I will go to him. Happy?", Thirdy said and rolled her eyes.

"Hala Josefa ka girl, maka-tirik yang eyes mo sa akin", Allison said which Thirdy changed her emotions from mad to sad.

"Hey what's wrong?", Small asked her worriedly.