Chapter XX: Painting

GREGGY'S POV:

I am now done preparing our dinner as what I promised last time that I will cook dinner for the three of us, I just cooked steak and made juices will apple and pineapple flavor to be fair.

"How was the steak?", I asked them as they take a first bite.

"It's so good Daddy, the gravy is so perfect", Thirdy said while keep on eating, ang takaw talaga.

"How about you Hon?", I asked Irene while she seriously slicing the steak.

"It's good, and I really miss your cook", she said as she gave me a sweet smile, oh my heart is pounding right now.

"Well in that case I will cook more often for you", I said as I wipe her mouth.

"Ah ganon kay Mommy lang ikaw magluluto, okay fine sino ba naman ako dito?", Thirdy interrupted.

"Ang OA mo no, syempre kasama ka. Paano nalang magutom ka? Apaka patay gutom mo pa naman", I said as I drink my glass of juice.

"Mommy si Daddy tinawag na naman akong patay gutom oh!", sumbong nya sa Mommy nya while Irene is just suppressing her laugh.

"Sige pinagtutulungan nyo akong dalawa okay fine madali akong kausap, I will call the Kuya's later and spill the hot intense tea", she said as she sliced her steak.

"What are you going to spill naman to them abir?", I asked.

"That I'm going to be a Ate sooner, 'cause I know something you don't hahahahhaa", she sings while laughing in her devil laughed.

"Hey, if it's girl ha I will name her Victoria", she said while grinning.

"What do you mean? At anong ka pag girl and you'll become ate soon?", I asked her.

"Psssh hmp, I know what happened last night and I heard eat hehehehe by accident, so I transfer to the guest room", she said grinning, apaka chismosa talaga ng batang to.

"Thirdy huwag mong ipagkalat nalalaman mo that's private", Irene joined as she seriously looked at Thirdy.

"Joke lang tinatakot kulang kayo, but if may nabuo Victoria ang name ha please", she said while nagpapacute.

"Ha? Why Victoria naman ang name?", I asked.

"Victoria because it means victory and peace, and as what I have observed lately that we are winning", she said.

"Winning?", Irene asked her.

"Winning in the way that all of us are now good together and we're building peace to each other kaya VICTORIA", she explained will she's right.

I just nodded and I see Irene na nakatulala.

"Hey are you okay?", I said as I hold her hand.

"Ahm yeah I am,.... let's eat na", she said and smiled.

IRENE'S POV:

We're already done eating I am now here in Greggy's room while Greggy is in his office downstairs and Thirdy in her room continuing her papers.

I'm still thinking about what Thirdy said last time at the dinner which make me stunned and miss her.

"Hey, if it's girl ha I will name her Victoria", "Victoria because it means victory and peace, and as what I have observed lately that we are winning", "Winning in the way that all of us are now good together and we're building peace to each other kaya VICTORIA", it's stocked in my head right now.

It is a sign that I should find my Victoria, I really miss her so much for 16 years that I've made the biggest mistake in my life to abandoned her.

I wish I could turn back time and be a Mommy to her give her love, care, support, and time.