Chapter LXVI: Wound

IMELDA'S POV:

We are all here in the hospital which any moment from now Irene and Thirdy will be discharge.

Thirdy seems to be quiet but as the psychiatrist said last day that she's okay, her mental well-being are in good condition naman daw, but she doesn't talk that much she would just nod or smile.

"Apo how are you now, okay kana ba?", I asked her which I sit beside her bed.

"I'm okay na po Mama Meldy", she simply answered.

"Eh you're lying to me na ah", I furrowed.

"I'm not lying Mama Meldy, promise I'm okay talaga", she said but I'm not convinced.

"If you're okay why you seemed to be quiet, eh you're maingay and makulit naman", I said which Imee and Bonget sit with us.

"Kaya nga nak, may masakit ba sayo?", Imee asked worriedly.

"Sabihin mo Chanak, wag kana mahiya diba wala ka namang hiya", Bonget added, eto talaga kahit kailan.

"Ano ba Bonget seryoso kami!", I hit his arms.

"Mommy naman seryoso naman din ako", he replied.

"I'm okay po promise, gutom lang hehehe", Thirdy said.

"Ay pambihira kaya naman pala tahimik kasi gutom. Akala ko ano na. Papabili tayo sa mga kuya mo papunta na dito sila Sandro", Bonget said which just in time they arrived which they bring a lot of foods.

"Ay hala sino to?!", Imee said like treating Thirdy like a baby.

"Hi Chanak ng amin, namiss ka namin sobra", the boys then run to her which she received a lot of hugs and kisses.

"Boys hinay-hinay naman", Liza said laughing at them.

"Tito Greggy mabuti at nakita nyo agad tong Baboy, dahil kung hindi mangangayayat to sa gutom doon", Borgy said to Greggy.

"Kalokohan, yan mangangayayat eh kain yan ng kain inubos na mga isda sa isla", Luis joined in.

"Tsaka nadagdagan kaya ang timbang nyan, kaya impossible", Alfonso added and they're all laughing.

"Oh you eat na Apo", I said while her Kuya's serving her.

"Kuya ako na kaya ko naman", Thirdy said as Luis and Alfonso feeding her while SanSiVin stand by for her water and the Manotoc's massaging her head, hands, and feet.

"Ay grabe naman, pag yan di pa gumaling ewan ko nalang talaga ha. Walo na nag-aalaga", Imee said taking pictures of them.

"Kuya's tama na, di naman ako lumpo ah. Gutom lang naman ako", she pouted.

"No but's. We are worried and miss you so much. Kain na", Alfonso said and feed her again which she don't have a choice hahahha cute.

"Pahingi may susubuan din ako", Greggy stand up from the couch and take some food and sitted beside my daughter.

"Ay ayieee kinikilig ako Mommy, look oh", Matthew said while shaking hysterically which we laughed.

"Sure ka Kuya kilig yan, di boang?", Thirdy asked which we laughed so hard.

"Ikaw talaga ha, well may proof she's okay na talaga. Nang-aaway na sa amin", Matthew said.

I just sitted on the couch with my two children and my daughter-in-law while I'm watching to Irene and Greggy.

I remember how Ferdinand would take care of me every time that I don't feel okay, I see that Greggy do really love my daughter which I am grateful and thankful.