Chapter XIII: Marcos Day

IMEE'S POV:

It's now September 9th and it's now night and I still don't have any updates on Irene and her two sons.

Supposedly Irene will be here yesterday but then she didn't come even now, Mommy still didn't talk to us she would go out to her room for breakfast, lunch and now at dinner she didn't come.

I then told the SanSiVin to call their Mama Meldy but Mommy didn't want to go out and she's not hungry daw.

"Manang nagiging silent Dragon na si Mommy patay tayo nito", Bonget said while he sits beside me.

"Why's Irene didn't come kasi lahat tayo nadamay tuloy", I said as I rest my chin in my hands.

"What's zup Philippines, palakpak na may halong sigawan!", Borgy then arrived shouting.

"Let's the party begin!!!! Woah!!!!", Mathew and Michael shouted.

"Yey! Yey!", "Let's get drunk", "Drink it up!", SanSiVin shouting while they are all dancing except me, Bonget and Liza.

"Walang mag-iinoman at magpaparty hangga't wala si Irene!", Mommy said and we all look to her nervously.

Minutes past we're all silent as in no one's dare to talk or to make sound as Mommy is sitting outside the garden alone.

"Bonget tawagan mo si Irene sinasabi ko sayo, ako na tatawag kina Luis at Alfonso", I said in authoritative.

"Manang hindi sinasagot!", Bonget said.

Even the two boys didn't asnwer my calls I keep on calling them when the boys in the dining room shouting and we hurriedly go inside.

"Yehey! ENERI! ENERI! ENERI! is finally here", they all chanting.

They are now having beso-beso with each other so I called Irene.

"IRENE!", I shouted which they looked to me immediately.

"Ate, I'm sorry nagkaroon kasi ng emergency, kahapon pa sana ako sorry", she said and kiss me on my cheeks.

"Irene alam mo ba hindi kami kinakausap ni Mommy mula kahapon", Bonget joined in while making beso to Irene.

"Ate, kuya sorry talaga. Where's Mommy?", she said softly.

"Doon ka mag sorry kay Mommy at andon siya sa garden", Bonget said.

"By the way where are the boys?", I asked her as I see she has a lot of bag.

"Ah they just buy Jollibee they're coming later", she said while going to Mommy's direction.

Irene and Mommy are now done talking they are now inside the living room with all of us except for Alfonso and Luis.

"Eneri bakit ang tagal ng mga anak mo?!", Bonget asked and furrowed.

"Just wait Bonget may be they ju-, oh they're here na pala bakit ang tagal nyo?", Irene asked them as we look at the entrance door.

I saw my two handsome chinito nephew holding 3 bucket meal Jollibee fried chicken, so I immediately stand up to help them, also Bonget followed and I was surprise on what I see.

Thirdy is at their back holding 5 tubes of ice cream, by the way why's she's here kasama ba nila si Greggy.

"Hi Mama Imee sorry, dumaan pa kasi kami sa 7/11 for the ice cream", Luis said.

Bonget and I look at each other in confused about Thirdy's being here.

"Good evening po Senator Imee, and Senator Bong Bong", she said while having a hard time to hold the 5 tubes of ice cream which the SanSiVin help her.