Chapter LXXXIII: Return

IRENE'S POV:

It's now Wednesday which I didn't sleep that good as we fought last night which worst naka-damay pa ako and slapped Victoria and Monica.

I was in the verge of my emotions which I didn't controlled it and hurt everyone around me which good thing Thirdy came and stop and Monica did also help.

Monica took Thirdy and Victoria with her to give us more space and peace as she's worried that we might fight more which I know I was wrong that's why I regretted it.

I sat on my bed with the lightning of the sun which I remembered about Greggy which he'll be home this coming Sunday.

I wore my glasses and take my phone from the side table and search for Greggy's name in my contact list as I want some comfort from him.

I was in the middle of scrolling when his name popped up 'My Sunny 🌞' and he texted to greet good morning which I tapped it and open it.

On Text:

"Good morning My Moon, how are you I miss you so much and especially the kids", he texted.

"I'm not good Hon", I replied which he then calls and which I answered.

On Call:

"Hey what happened Hon?", he asked worriedly.

"Hon I'm sorry. I always hurt everyone around me", I am now crying because I am guilty.

"Hey Honey you're not", he encountered.

"Hon uwi kana please", I cry even more.

"I'll be home soon", he said which I smiled.

"Sir andyan na si Lopez", I heard Josh.

"Godd*mn it!", he cursed madly.

"Hon is there anything wrong?", I asked.

"Nothing just take care of yourself and the kids. I have to go bye I love you and I miss you so much", he said and ended the call.

I wonder about that Business trip too much and kasama nya pa si Mr. Lopez which I'm scared that he might do something to Greggy.

I then stand up from my bed and walk inside my bathroom to take a bath and then changed my clothes and get out from my room walking downstairs.

I'm here inside the living room which it's too quiet that I cry as I'm here alone, walang asawa at walang mga anak.

I am back na naman to being lonely like when I left Greggy and our kids 17 years ago now, which the pain are now coming back and haunting me.

"Ma'am?", Mona calls me which I face her.

"Ma'am bakit po kayo umiiyak?", she walked to me.

"Masama ba akong tao?", I asked her which she was too stunned.

"Ma'am di po kayo masama sadyang di lang po tayo perpekto ganun po yun", she said as she assist me to sit on the couch.

"Paano kung di na sila bumalik at iwanan na nila ako dahil narealized nila apaka sama kong asawa at ina?", I said crying.

"Ma'am ano ba kayo lahat po babalik at mahal ka nila", she said cheering me up.

"They will return and leave me again. Mona pagod na akong magmakaawa sa lahat na wag akong iwan, pero parati parin yung nangyayari eh", I said in all frustration.

"Anak tumawag si Monica kanina mamayang gabi nalang muna niya iuuwi ang mga bata at ipapasayal nya muna", Manang Linda came and sitted too.

"Bakit mamayang gabi pa ang tagal? Nay baka ilayo nya sa akin ang mga anak ko", I hug her as she's caressing my back.