Chapter XXIX: Hurting

THIRDY'S POV:

We are now back here in our house in Forbes, I am now here inside my room as I am reading my books while Daddy is now in his office and Mommy is... I don't know where she is I didn't see her today.

As I didn't receive any kiss and good morning from her.

I walk outside my room and go downstairs to ask the people here.

"Nay Linda, asan po si singkit?", I asked as I go to the garden.

"Sinong singkit?", Nay Linda asked.

"Ay sorry, si Mommy po", I said.

"Ah hindi ko alam, hindi ko siya nakita kanina pa", Nay Linda answered which I nodded and go inside.

"Asan na kaya yon?", I said while walking upstairs.

"SINGKIT!!!!!!", I shouted but no one responded and I heard a bang which I believe it's from Mommy's room.

I quickly go inside my room to take my archery and go inside in Mommy's room, I am readily stretch the bow and the arrow.

I saw that the lampshade from the nightstand fallen and broken on the ground which I keep myself be more aware and then someone talks and I turn around and let go the arrow from the bow.

"THIRDY!!!!", Mommy shouted as the arrow struck right through the bathroom door at her left side closely to her face.

"Are you going to kill me?!", she shouted again while being scared.

"I'm sorry Mommy I didn't mean to shoot you, I was just checking here as I heard something that was broken and I thought there's a intruder", I said and put the archery down and hugs her.

"I'm sorry Mommy promise I didn't mean talaga I just worried lang kasi", I said keep saying sorry as I scared her.

"Is that so, okay apology accepted please don't do it again. What if you hit me?!", Mommy said which I feel sorry.

"Why are you here pala?", she asked.

"Eh I didn't see you kasi kanina pa and I didn't receive any kisses and good morning sayo eh magtatanghali na", I said and pouted.

"Ay naglalambing ang baby dali kandong ka kay Mommy and let me bite your cheeks", she said and sitted on the bed.

"Mommy itabi ko muna tong basag na lampshade at tong arrow and bow", I said as I get the arrow from the door and pick the broken lampshade and run outside.

I just throw it sa garbage and put my archery inside my room and run backs to Mommy's room where I found here crying na.

"Hey what's wrong Mommy nasugatan ka ba?", I said worriedly and hug her.

"Why did you left me?", she cry.

"Ha? Eh I just throw the lampshade lang naman and put the archery back in my ro-", she cuts me.

"Did I allow you to leave, diba hindi. Sabi mo mahal mo ako then why did you left?!", Mommy said and keep crying.

"Mommy no it's not like that, I love you so much, kaya sorry na please I will never leave you na promise", I said and kiss her forehead.

"Baby don't leave Mommy, stay with me always", Mommy said as I sitted on her lap and she's hugging me tightly.

"Forever Mommy I will stay with you FOREVER and that is my promise", I said and she quickly bites my cheeks for goodness sake.

"Arayyyyyyy!!!!!!", I jested.

"Stay still don't move", she said and continue what she's doing.

"Arayyyy eno-enough na masakit na pisnge ko arayyyyyy!!!!!", I said and cry.