Chapter LXX: Dinner

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The wedding turns to be smooth and happiest day for Beatrice as everyone her friends and especially Greggy's family are present.

"Ang ganda mo Baby", Beatrice said as she talks to Irene and hugging Thirdy.

"Tita bigyan mo agad ako ng baby nyo ah", Thirdy said and winked.

"Hay bata ka hahhaha", they all laughed.

Not so long they go home as it's now 10pm which they are all tired because of the wedding by the beach of Beatrice.

"Thirdy come on get inside na", Alfonso said as she's having a hard time with her heels.

"Teka lang teka lang", she said which Luis carry instead.

"Ang tagal mo", Luis said as they sitted inside the van together.

"Sorry bakit kasi pinagheels ako, nagmukha tuloy akong lasingero pagiwang-giwang", she said and take off the heels.

"Andy asan na yung plastic na pinadala ko sayo?", she asked him.

"Andon naka-upo sa gitna", Andy said pertaining to Victoria.

"Huy yung pagkain, bunganga mo mapapahamak tayo", she whispered while Andy secretly laughing and gave her the plastic bag.

"Ano yan Chanak?", Luis asked.

"Munchkins, you want?", she asked which Luis take some for his kids.

"Ate Xandra kailan tayo magbabake?", she then asked Xandra.

"Sa dinner night natin sa Sunday Chan", Xandra replied and smiled at her.

"Ate nagiging karatista ako pag-ikaw tatawag sa akin", she said which they laughed except for you know it already.

Not so long they arrived which Greggy, Irene and the two girls are the only persons that will stay in Forbes.

"Andy kailan ka babalik dito sa bahay?", she asked him impatiently.

"Pagwala na akong gaanong special class Chanak", he said which she nodded and they go inside and the van leave.

"Daddy kiss na ako matutulog na ako", she said then kissed him and she run to her room.

They all changed into their sleepwear which Thirdy trying to sleep inside her room alone again.

"Huy matulog kana", Mona said as she saw Thirdy hanging her head down half of the bed.

"Ate patimpla ako limang baso ng gatas please", she said looking sleepy.

"Sige teka lang", Mona said and go downstairs.

Mona is preparing the five glasses and put each one 4 spoonful of milk to make it creamier as what Thirdy like.

Irene on the other hand go downstairs to drink a water as she have headaches because of too much hotness last time at the beach.

"Mona why are you still awake?", sje asked as she open the fridge.

"Ay Ma'am good evening po. Nagpapatimpla lang po si Master ng gatas nya po", she said stirring the milk.

"Okay, after that matulog kana din kailangan mo ding magpahinga", she said and find the medicine.

"May masakit po sa inyo Ma'am?", Mona asked which she nodded.

"Hatid ko lang po to excuse me po", she said and holds the tray up to Thirdy's room.

She knocked which Thirdy quickly open it and she leave her to drink her milk which she thanks her.