Chapter XLVIII: Father

IRENE'S POV:

Today is our flight to Manila which we will go home in Forbes, Makati City to finally meet Greggy our daughter Victoria.

"Baby are you all set?", I asked her while she's laying on the bed.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm done", she said not looking at me as she's busy in her.

"Po ano po?", I said which she rolled her eyes.

"I said I'm done Mommy", she said like she's annoyed.

"I'm just asking Victoria", I said and continue organizing our things.

While fixing everything, a knock then heard which I taps Victoria's feet to signals her to open the door.

"Mommy stop tapping my feet!", she said.

"Open the door for me muna, I'm not done pa dito", I said which she groaned.

"Mommy I'm using my phone ikaw nalang", she said.

"Victoria!", I warned her which she get up and walked to the door.

"What!", she said to Manang Joly.

"Ah...ma'am naka-handa na po ang sasakyan", Manang informed which Victoria then shut the door.

"Victoria!", I uttered which she just dropped down on the bed, gosh.

I then get up and open the door to apologize to Manang which she already left.

"Victoria you watch your attitude ha. I'm not gonna tolerate that", I warned her which she cry.

"I'm sorry Mommy....", she continue crying which I stand beside her.

"Shush.....just don't do it again Victoria. Okay?", I said which she nodded.

"Come on fix yourself we're going now", I said while fixing her hair and we left our room while the guards carrying down our things.

"Ma'am iuuna na po namin ito sa sasakyan", Mang Hernan said.

"Okay po salamat po", I said.

We just walk inside the living room to say our goodbye to others which they are busy.

"Everyone we'll go now, thank you", I said which they get up and kiss me on the cheeks.

"Goodbye Irene and apo keep safe", Mommy said.

"Ingat kayo bibisita kami if may free time kami", Manang said and we walked inside the car.

"Mommy wait.....we're not using the chopper?", Victoria asked which the two chopper right now is not available.

"No anak the two choppers are not available. Your Daddy and Andy uses his chopper while the other one is under maintenance", I said which she furrows.

"Tsk....so we'll fly with other person in the plane. Isn't dangerous for us?", she asked as she's aware that some people don't like our family.

"No anak may mga guards naman tayo with us", I assure her which she just nodded and didn't talk again.

-

We are now here inside the airport which a lot of people are here and looking at us which Victoria sit with me while tapping her feet on the floor.

"Why so matagal gosh", she ranted.

"And so init, what the f*ck", she said which I don't want my children utter that F word.

"Victoria don't curse!", I said which she just put her headset on, hayst.