Chapter XXV: Searching

IRENE'S POV:

We are very exhausted as for two days we keep on strolling here in California going to Hollywood and the next day, which is yesterday we do the celebrity house tour and now we just sleep resting.

"Good morning My Moon and Sun", Thirdy enters our room with full energy greeting us.

"Thirdy ang aga pa", Greggy said.

"Daddy it's already 9am na, ano ba yan wake up na", she said while jumping on the bed.

"Chanak are you not tired your so makulit", I said and sitted on the bed.

"I'm not kaya come on I already prepared our breakfast come on lovebirds, I will wake up lang the Kuya' s", she said and running to go to her kuya's rooms.

I just wash my face and wake up Greggy as his still laying on the bed.

"Hon come on wake up na para tantanan na tayo ng Chanak, ang ingay-ingay pa naman", I said shaking Greggy.

"Inaantok pa ako Hon, please", he said which I let him as he drives for us two days straight.

"Oh okay I will tell Thirdy nalang to don't bother you. I love you sleep well my Sun", I said as I kiss him and left the room.

While walking downstairs I heard my two boys fighting with Thirdy which I walk to their room.

"What's happening why are you fighting?", I asked as I lean on the door.

"Mommy ang Chanak nangbubulabog, inaantok pa ako", Luis said while Thirdy pulling him.

Ano ba kasi nakain nang batang ito at napaka hyper, icoconfiscate ko talaga lahat ng chocolates and candy nya.

"Thirdy just let your Kuya sleep, tayo nalang dalawa kumain come on Chanak", I said which she furrowed.

"Mommy sabay tayong lahat", she said and pouted.

"Next time nalang dahil pagod talaga sila even me so come on na", I said as I offer my hands to her.

"Okay fine", she said and sigh.

While walking downstairs she's not talking and walk like a penguin.

"Hey don't be sad na we'll it naman together, ayaw mo non mother and daughter breakfast date", I said to enlighten her.

"Okay come on dali Mommy I'm famish na kanina pa", she said and pull my arms and runs inside the dining.

"Chanak hinay-hinay lang matumba ako", I said.

"Ay sorry hehehe", she said and pull one chair for me and I sitted.

"Thank you baby", I said and she puts foods in my plate.

We're just eating when I feel sick and I quickly run to the sink and vomit.

"Mommy are you okay hindi ba masarap, sorry", Thirdy worriedly said and hand me a water.

"No, no, no, it's not like that baby your cook is good siguro nalamigan lang ang tiyan ko kaya sumuka ako, okay", I said.

"Is that so, wait just sit here I will make milk for you", she said as she assisted me to sit while she run in the counter to make a milk.

Actually it's been week I been having morning sickness I didn't tell lang as I don't want to bother them, may be it's because I didn't take good care of myself as I being busy lately.

"Here Mommy, careful mainit", she said sweetly.

"Thank you Baby I'm sorry I made you worried", I said and holds her hand.