Ch 27 Dark Wizard's Vault

In the study room of the Potter family, James and Sirius are standing by the fire place and talking about Johnathan. Sirius told what he heard outside to James, and it was a matter of concern for both of them. It was something that they didn't think was possible.
James sighed and removed his glasses while rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure… I heard the kid say it." Sirius walked past James and sat down on the sofa and leaned forward and said, "He said he is Emilia's Son and that it was Dumbledore who told him…"
James said, "How is this even possible… Dumbledore was sure that the child was a squib."
Sirius exhaled and said, "I don't know how… but the kid is Emilia's son."
James walked towards Sirius and asked Sirius, "Do you think we should talk to him about this?"
Sirius looked at James and got up and said, "I don't think so… we should. At least not right now. He is still just a child. Can you imagine how it could mess him up? Hearing what they did to his mother…"
"Then we wait to tell him until he gets older," James said "We then must protect her son..." James looked at Sirius and He nodded.
Both of them left the study room and went out to the living room. But Sirius was looking for Johnathan. He saw Lily and walked to her and asked, "Hey, Lily where is Jonathan?"
Lily was unsure as to why Sirius was asking for Jonathan, but she said "He left a while ago."
Sirius went outside to look for Jonathan but found that he was already flying away in the Carriage.
---------------------------------------------
(John's POV)
I was sitting in the carriage. I sighed and loosened my tie and relaxed. The party was very useful for me. It acted like a soft debut for me in the wizarding world… although I am quite sure in the future there will be another one a lot bigger than this. Another point was to see how people would react to my name, and it seems that it's somewhat alright, so there is that. I am just thankful that my friends didn't act out. All in all it was a great night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since I have started to use my name and the name holds quite some power even though it was mostly a dead name. At every establishment that I entered they always had a mixed emotion towards me, it was a mix of fear and disgust. Fear because I am from a noble family and disgust because I was a House.
With the investment made by the Greengrass family, my products hit the wizarding world like a storm. It also boosted the sales of their original products as well. The foot traffic was so large that they had to upscale the shops.
The best-selling items were the tape recorder and the video camera both of which were admissible in Wizengamot. Due to the introduction of these devices, many of the families that were supporters of Voldy and dealt with dark artifacts were facing trials and couldn't just simply say that they were under an imperious curse.

But that wasn't the only revolution, the culture of the wizards that seemed to be stuck in the past was now seeing some changes, and it was because of the introduction of new music into the world. Many of the teens were now in full-on rebellion mode.
Kids were now glued to their Game Boy's and Pokémon became a huge thing here as well, I also introduced Tamagotchi. Many didn't like the products stating them to be destructive to the wizarding culture which was somewhat true. Many wanted to the inventor to be punished for such inventions but no one knew who it was so no one could do anything.
A new industry was born as well it was the recording industry after they saw that the music could be commercialized many of the old musicians started to make records on CD and new musician also started to emerge now at the time it couldn't have been done in the Wizarding side of this, so people had to go to muggle side to record their music.
But foreseeing that I proposed to Greengrass that they start a small records studio on the muggle side for that very purpose and at this point, Florian now looked at me like I was a prophet talking my words as the word of god.
Why do you ask because I also told him to invest in stocks of the company I have told him to invest in, and I also have expanded on the companies that I invested in Apple, Microsoft and also invested in game developers and their game engines? It was making us millions easily.
But there was still a thing that I wanted to do. That was to meet my uncle. But it was damn near impossible all because the ministry was keeping a close eye on me. So I decided to do the next best thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was standing in front of Gringotts. I walked into the establishment and every Goblin looked at me with a twisted sense of respect because they thought that I could make money from every opportunity possible.
I walked up to the manager and the manager said "How are you, Good sir?"
I looked at him and said, "I am doing well can you please bring Gornok around."
He nodded and said, "We have already set up room 397 for you and Gornok is waiting in there for you."
I was then escorted there. I entered the room and closed the door and sat down on the sofa.
Gornok stood up and said, "How are you today Sir?"
I smiled and said, "I am doing good, I wanted to ask that is there some way I could enter Grindelwald's Vault."
Gornok looked at me and sighed and said "That's not possible without a key sir." I let out a defeated sigh but Gornok continued "But sir you can enter the Heir Vault sir."
I leaned in and asked, "There is an Heir Vault?" Gornok nodded, and I asked, "Are there any other Heir Vaults?"
Gornok hummed and said "Yes Peverell family, Gaunt family vaults. But can't enter then because of the dispute with other families. So the only one that you could enter is the Grindelwald and House family Heir Vault."
I then got up and said, "Let us go then." Gornok also got up, and we headed towards the Vaults.
First, stop the Heir of House Vault no 698
I didn't need a key because Gornok Had one Heir vaults copy key that was given to Goblins Just in case. Gornok opened the Vault and stayed outside I entered the Vault.
The Vault was on the smaller side but was filled with Gold, it didn't have anything worth noting, so we moved on to the Grindelwald's Vault which was no 710
The Heir Vault of Grindelwald was in stark comparison to the House vault it didn't have a single dime, but it did have something interesting.
I walked into the empty vault and in the middle of the Vault was a stand with Two books and two keys dangling from the side of the stand.
One book looked a dragon leather-bound with a lock-in front of it and the other was a black Leather book it looked as if it was not a day old.
There were two keys One was a normal Iron Key and the other was a much fancy looking key with engraving on it.
I took the books and the key and exited the Vault and went Home.
------------------------------------------------------
I was sitting at my Grandpa's office desk and was looking at the books in front of me and Jeely appeared with Tea and said "Heir why are you looking so tensed?"
I gave a smile and said "It is nothing Jeely. You can place tea here and prepare the dinner I would like to have something lite for dinner." Jeely nodded and went away.
I tried to open the Purple Dragon Leather book with both the keys, but they won't fit in it.
I then looked at the black book and opened it and on the first page it said "Knowledge is the key to Power and Power is the only way to gain true Freedom."
I started to read the book it was filled with spells that I have never even heard of I then realized what this book was it was Grindelwald's Personal spell book.
There were so many amazing dark spells in here that blew my mind the man even discovered a way to heal himself using Dark spells, greater offensive and Defensive spells and that is not all on the last page it had a final spell. It read.
"If you are in possession of this book that means you are my relative and have huge balls to enter my heir vault the greatest Dark Wizard of this century. And are therefore entitled to a few of the spells that I have created these are the spells that are watered-down versions of my original spells.
And this last spell is a spell that is my crown jewel of spells in my arsenal. If you are able to master it I will acknowledge you. And remember Knowledge is the key to Freedom and Power."
The spell was a Gate spell allowing users to create a tear in space and travel through it effortlessly.
Needless to say, I was amazed at this man's accomplishments if only more people were willing to learn dark arts they could truly see the brilliance of this man.
He was not like my Father who had blind hate towards muggles he wanted to save his kind from the threat of the muggle world. It was self-preservation.
---------------------------------
The segment with Cotton  🐍
Greetings readers, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for voting and commenting on the chapter.

I am finally free from my exams and my interview and I will be able to upload more chapters but I also have to prepare because I am leaving on the 10th so it can be a little inconvenient but after like 15 or smt I will be able to tell you how many chapters I'll be able to upload