Ch 56 You played yourself Romeo Pt.1

In the recording studio Jon and Lizz were taking a little break from recording the song. Most were in a happy mood to say, same could not be said about the two girls. They were glaring at Jon and Lizz together and sure they were happy that Jon was singing with someone talented like Lizz but they weren't too happy with what Lizz was trying to do.

"I don't like it." Tori huffed and looked angry.

"You don't have to say it twice... I'm not too happy about it either." Daphne replied to her friend in a calm tone.

Tori looked at her friend with a questioning look and Daphne quickly replied, "H-he's my friend too... and I don't like the way that she is looking at him."

Tori hummed and looked at the two chatting, "Look at him... laughing with her."

Daphne almost gritted her teeth and said, "You saw her touching him while they sang right?"

Tori hummed and nodded, "Yeah." They saw them both joshing around and they both almost growled and said, "We need to do something about it."

Suddenly the unknowing boy looked at his friends faces and they had a stiff smile on their faces. But suddenly they waved and he replied back in kind.

(Jon's Pov)

I thought I heard something and I looked to see only to find Tori and Daphne smiling and waving at me, I don't know why but I don't think that they were smiling, nonetheless I waved back at them and Lizz said, "I was thinking of doing "I knew you were Trouble"?"

I thought about it for a minute and her voice was good for this one and the melody wouldn't be that much of a trouble with Ed here so it wouldn't be that hard. So I nodded and said, "Yeah, not a problem with that... I'll work on it."

She stopped me and grabbed my hand and said, "I was thinking we could do that together... you know?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah, okay..." And again I heard a growl and I looked around and said, "Did a cat sneak in? What's happening?"

During the break time we landed on another song that we could do. And it's a good thing the melody wasn't that hard to come up with and Lizz and Ed here were my big clutch, they helped me figure out what I was missing and all of it. And after 15 minutes the melody was ready and we were too.

Ed sent the music in and we got ready to sing and Daphne and Tori looked a little worried but that might not be quite right. I waited for my cue. I tried to lower my voice as much as I could I wanted to come off as nonchalant or something along those lines. I moved closer to the mic and Ed gave me the signal and I started singing.

🎶🎵Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me, are you too?
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?🎶🎵

I saw the room to check for reactions and Florian and Ed were cool. Daphne and Tori also now had calm faces, I don't think it would last though.

🎶🎵'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sun rise
On your sins just me and you🎶🎵

Their eyes remained wide open and looked mortified with the lyrics. Specially the two of my friends, they were more paler than. I looked at Lizz and she winked and came closer to mic and sang with me on this verse.

🎶🎵Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try🎶🎵

Ed increased the eco for this part and Lizz sang with passion