Ch. 39 What's he doing to my sister?!!!!

(Harry's Pov)

This year keeps getting worst. First I started hearing weird noises then I got detention under Lockhart, then I got beaten again by Jonathan and now I am accused of being the Heir to Salazar Slytherin and the perpetrator of all these attacks.

Even though Jonathan was there at the time of the attack and no one suspects him not even Hermione. She said that he was there under circumstances. Even if Hermione doesn't suspect but I am still sceptical about him. And I have convinced Hermione to follow a plan that involves a polyjuice potion.

The plan is simple we enter the Slytherin Common Room as Crabbe, Goyle and Bullstrode and talk to Darco about this whole heir situation and since they all are friends Draco might tell the truth to them.

But there was a problem the PolyJuice potion was a tricky potion it took time and caution to brew the potion. So we had to wait patiently.

(Dec 27, in the second-floor bathroom)

We had made sure that Crabbe and Goyle were secured in the broom closet and we took out their hairs.

Hermione said "We will have about an hour before we change back into ourselves" and poured a thick mud looking potion. and said "Add the hairs." we added and I looked at my cup and dreaded that I might have to drink this. and Hermione said "Cheers."

And we drank the potion and it was equally horrifying in taste as it looked. It was like I was drinking melted rubber. The taste was like mud as I said, Ron and Hermione went into the toilet and I saw myself in the mirror slowly changing into Goyle.

And Crabbe came out from the stalls and said "Harry?" I said "Ron?"

He said "Bloody Hell!"

I said "We still sound like ourselves. Try talking more like Crabbe."

He said "Bloody hell!" and sounded more like Crabbe and asked, "Where is Hermione?"

Hermione said from the stalls "I don't think I am going go on without me."

I asked, "Is everything alright?"

She said, "Just go you are wasting your time."

We went on ahead without Hermione. And it took us some time to find the Slytherin common room. We bumped into Percy and we had thought that we might get caught but everything was sorted because we found Draco. He didn't suspect us and he led us to the Slytherin common room.

We sat in the Slytherin Common room it had the feel of Style and elegance but the downside was it was a bit too dark for my taste but it had a great view of the lake shame that we had to do this at night otherwise it could have been even more amazing.

Draco said, "You'd never know that the Weasley's were pureblood, the way they behave. They are an embracement to the wizarding world all of them". We could hear the sound of Ron's knuckles he looked furious and Draco asked "What is wrong with you Crabbe?"

Ron said "Stomach ache."

Draco continued "Then why do you eat like a pig if your stomach can't handle it?"

Ron was sort of angry which he shouldn't be and said "I will try to keep myself in control."

Draco then continued "You know I am surprised that the Prophet didn't have something to say about all these attacks that keep happening. I suppose Dumbledore is behind all of this trying so desperately to keep his job. Sadly, a man like Dumbledor should have never been Headmaster of such a prestigious institute.

I think father was right when he said that Dumbledor was the worst thing to happen to this school."

I couldn't control myself and blurted out "You are wrong!"

Draco got up and said "What? You think that there is someone worse than Dumbledor?"

I thought and said, "There are two, Jonathan Grindlewald and Harry Potter?"

he was a bit angry when he said said "You are correct they both are the worst. Both of them are purebloods and still have muggle friends. And Jonathan, ohoho is the absolute worst.

He is Prof Snape's favourite and Prof. Snape is my godfather. How can he be his favourite I am your godson dam it you are supposed to like me more. That filthy mudblood took everything.

And the worst thing about both of them is that people believed that one of them is the Heir of Slytherin?"

I had never seen Draco like this and I asked "If you don't think it is them then who could it be?"

He then moved to a table and said "I don't know who the Heir is no one does. I told you all of this yesterday." I then saw Jonathan with Victoria and her head was on her shoulder and he was playing with her hair. I was fuming and Draco asked, "Are you alright?"

I pointed at them asked, "What are they doing?"

Draco said "You don't know? they are sort of Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Remember when I told you he took everything I meant her as well. He has another girlfriend the Older Greengrass, Daphne.

And the worst thing is that both the girls know about each other and they don't care and the new transfer student is also his friend. That guy is absolutely the worst. He gets all the good looking ones and I am stuck with Pansy." and while Draco was ranting, another blond girl came and also did the same as my sister.

I was now fuming this bastard what has he done to my sister. I was about to go there to bash that guys head in when I was stopped by Ron and he nodded 'No' I then asked: "You were talking about the Heir or something."

Draco then said "My father said this: It has been 50 years since the chamber was opened. He didn't tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled. The last time the chamber of secrets opened, a mudblood died.

So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me... I hope it's Granger." Ron was angry but controlled it very well.

Ron then said "We need to go now. your scar is showing." and we ran like hell and Draco said, "Where are you two going?"

We then reached the toilet and discovered that she had transformed into a cat. We then told her about the information gained by us and took her to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey said that it will take a few days to get her back to normal.

But my main concern was if Draco wasn't the one who opened the chamber then who did? And on another topic what was Jonathan doing with my sister.