Ch. 42 Hi, I'm Voldemort and I have a son. Pt. 2

I stood in front of the basin with my hand clutching my wand, this could get well ugly... I may die, that was my thought as I stood before the entrance but I had no other choice but to go ahead and do it myself. I wasn't an idiot though I had prepared for what might come.

I sighed and "I am sorry guys..."

I leaned closer on the sink and said "Sssayahsa" or "Open" and the sink opened up and tunnel without an end is all that I could see. I removed the cloak and checked if everything was there. I exhaled sharply and jumped inside the tunnel took me in and I was off to the chambers.

Before I could hit the ground I pointed my wand and said "Arresto momentum" and I smoothly got out of the there without any problem. I put on the cloak ventured in deeper.

I stumbled upon the door with the snakes and repeated what I had said earlier and the snakes went into the holes in the door and it slowly opened.

I stepped into the chambers and took several speakers around the chamber, it would work to keep me hidden from the giant snake, at least I hoped that it would. I connected the mic and was standing behind a large statue and I moved away but I could still see the Statue of Salazar and said: "*Appear before me king of the serpents."

The mouth of Salazar opened and I closed my eyes and put my hand inside my pocket rummaging inside to look for the rooster and I got a hold of it and was ready as the mouth fully opened I could hear the snake slithering about, the small rocks tossed and crumbled under it's weight and I heard it's cold voice "Who dares to call me?"

I calmed my nerves and held the mic tightly and said, "It is I the heir of Slytherin!"

The snake was looking for me but could find me because the voice was coming from a speaker and I was far away from it and then it said "Show your self coward!"

I chuckled and said "I am not a fool to appear before you... your gaze can kill a man very easily."

The snake laughed but sharply said, "Show me where you are. You spineless bastard." It moved its tail sharply and a statue of snake got pulverised.

I gulped down the pool of saliva in my mouth and said, "I am Slytherin... my dear friend. Not a Griffindor, your attempts to vex me are in vain."

The snake was getting vexed and coldly stated, "I will find you then I will kill you!"

"I doubt that, see even if you found me. I will still kill you." I said it like it was an inevitable thing that will happen.

The snake laughed loudly or that's what I heard I don't know how it would be like to a normal person. He was intrigued by my proclamation but retorted, "And how will you achieve it by boring me to death?"

I sighed and said, "Enough of this banter, I am here to claim my RIGHT."

The Basilisk stoped its search and said after a short pause, "But there is already an heir..."

I mockingly laughed and said "He is only a memory of the past... He doesn't have a body and he uses a little girl to do his work am I right?"

The snake grunted and said, "You are... correct. He was the one who first opened the chambers 50 years ago and I was bonded but now this thing is not worthy to be called my master."

It genuinely seemed disinterested in following my dad and I said calmly "Yet, you chose to follow a mere memory instead of me? I am flesh and blood... I'm alive."

The snake thought about it mulled it over for a few moments and then sighed and said, "If you can prove me that you are the Heir, you claim yourself to be I will obey you completely."

I was confused and asked "What do you mean? How should I prove that?"

The Snake laid his head down and said, "It's in your blood give me a command and If I do it uncontrollably... it would mean you are indeed who you claim to be"