Ch.40 Hermeowny

I was sitting in the library with my study group oddly Hermione was missing today for some reason. I was studying the spatial manipulation book and I found many interesting things. The spell can't really be blocked like an apparition and it doesn't have a range limit. The gate spell can transport people as well as magic.
Like if someone used some magic on you and you make a gate in front of you the magic will go through and the gate and will not hit you, it may be the answer to the killing curse.

But the problem I keep running into is that the gate isn't really stable it opens for a second and then corpses into it. And I am unable to understand why is that happening.

I was deep in my research when Tori's voice rang in my ears "Harry what are you doing here?" I looked up and thought why is he here?

I offered him a seat and said "Have a seat, harry anything I can help with?"

He looked at me and was a bit pissed but then darted his eyes towards Tori and me and in a very gravely voice said "I want to talk to the both of you."

Tori then looked at me in confusion and I just shrugged my shoulders. She nodded and said, "Sure, what's on your mind?"

Harry shook his head and said, "Not here... come with me."

We then looked at each other and I didn't know why he was acting weird. We then followed him outside and Tori asked in a hush voice, "Do you think it's about that?". I shook my head and scoffed, "No, I don't think it's about that." We both had no clue as to what pissed him off so we just followed him to where he was taking us. He took us to an empty corridor on the second floor.

Tori looked around and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

Harry looked at his sister and then at me and asked, "I want you to tell me what is going on between you two."

Tori looked at him and said, "N-nothing... we're just friends, right?." I nodded in agreement. It was odd for him to ask this question right now, I had for sure thought that he would talk about the duel thing.

Harry shouted "Don't lie to me!" Tori was now angry and he continued after taking a deep breath, "I know you two... are, dating." Tori's face was red as a tomato from embarrassment. But she stomped her feet and said, "NO WE ARE NOT... NO, NO,NO." I looked at her and to be honest it felt a little hurtful and it showed on my face and a look of relief on Harry's face which wasn't that long "I-It's not l-like that. I-I didn't mean it like that... you know."

I nodded and she just shook her head and asked his brother, "Why are you even asking us this? Who even told you?"

Harry then looked at Victoria and said "You do know that he has another girlfriend right?"

Tori looked at me with murderous eyes and I looked at her and said, "That's the first I've heard of it..." I looked at Harry and said, "I don't even have A girlfriend, let alone two... though I am deeply touched by your confidence in me."

Tori stomped on my feet and Harry tried to show bravado and his care for her sister "You keep your trap shut!" But was instantly shut down by Tori, "You don't talk to him that way!"

Harry looked at her sister "He is cheating on you with your best friend in front of your eyes."

Tori thought about it for a moment and said, "Daphne?" Harry nodded and she continued, "We are just friends and why would you think that we are like that?"

Harry didn't say anything, Tori the started at him with a piercing cold eyes which I have been on the receiving end a whole lot more and he sighed and said "Draco told me."