Occlumency Training

Inside the wondrous breifcase of Jonathan there are many fascinating things that you can find. A lab for his projects and experiments with potions and other magical objects. A library filled with books from the very library of Salazar Slytherin. But for now the most interesting thing that was going on was inside his room.

"You ready?" Daphne asked with a slight tremble in her voice maybe it was from nervousness, maybe it was from excitement or perhaps it's a bit of both.

"Yeah... just be gentle." Jonathan asked her friend, he wasn't sure about all this. This was his first time after all.

"I promise." Daphne reassured the frightened young lad and proceeded to penetrate.

(Yesterday Jon's Pov)

Another week has passed and Ted and I have made much progress. We have done a closed loop network successfully. But we need to test the limits of it. How far it can telecast and if there is a drop in quality or not. But still we have decided to take it a little bit easy so that we don't get burnout.

Seeing that I have took up another project that I should have done soon. Occlumency, it's very important to know this skill to project your own mind against another wizard.

I was sitting in the library by myself, Ted just wanted to rest after working so hard. Tori and Daphne were coming to study they told me to go ahead and it's been like an hour and they haven't showed up yet. As for Tracey... Im not that close with her to know what she is up to.

As I was reading the book trying to understand its contents I was being stared at by an annoyed fuzzy haired brunette. "Can you just please say what you want... so that we can just go back to studying?"

She threw me a cold glare and exhaled sharply and I just sighed and put my book aside and asked, "Can you just please talk to me... I can't take any more of this passive aggressiveness."

She exhaled sharply and said, "You never apologised."

I was puzzled and it showed on my face and I asked, "What?"

She looked serious and said, "You never apologised to me for what you did..." I was still trying to understand and she slapped the table and said, "You lied to me!"

I then realised that I mostly just apologised to others and not her... to be honest it would be suicidal to tell her all that I told them. "Look I'm sorry... I kinda forgot."

She softly chuckled and got up and I said, "Come on, I said... I was sorry. You should have come sooner if it was bothering you this much." She stopped to look at me and said, "So I should beg you for you to apologise to me?"

I sighed and said, "That's not what I said... and don't act like that I'm not one of your second tier friend."

She looked at me all confused and put her books down and asked, "What?"

I looked at her and just couldn't help but chuckle, "Oh, please... you only come to me, when you need help from me. Mhh... you know what scratch that. You can only come to me when you get the approval from those two dingus. I bet that if I told them that I knew something they wouldn't think twice before throwing me under the bus... so yeah I'm sorry that I didn't trust you with it."

Her eyes pooled and she said with a broken smile, "Wow, I guess you don't... huh."

She left quickly with tears in her eyes and I just stood there thinking what I did. I shouldn't have done it. Tori and Daphne saw Hermione leaving with tears in her eyes and they both asked, "What happened?"

I sighed and sat down, "I don't know... I was talking to her and then... blahhh. I just said, whatever thought popped up in my head. I don't know what the hell happened."