44 Count on me

"A week has passed since they figured out what I did or rather Daphne made me confess as to what I did. Honestly I kinda respect her for it. It was a little diabolical coming from her, I mean I didn't expect it from her, Tracey maybe but not her and the worst thing is that I think she was a little right. I mean I did lie to them and kept them in the dark about the whole thing but I couldn't have told them about the whole thing it wouldn't have be..." 

"Why I'm listening to this?" Snape looked at me with confusion and frustration.
I looked at him and shook my head "Oh, that's because no one is talking to me and I'm feeling a little guilty about the whole thing..." I leaned closer to his desk and asked "Were you not listening?"

He sighed and said, "NO and quite frankly you should be talking to someone else about this whole ordeal that you have created for yourself."

I rubbed the arm of the chair while nodding in agreement and leaned back on my chair "I know, but Professor McGonagall is busy with teaching the first year and I don't have the password to Headmasters office."

He shook his head "Still not the answer to my question."

I raised my arms and looked at him scoffing at his words in disbelief "You three are the only one that know, what I did and there fore are the only ones that can help me..." I shifted back in my seat and asked, "And you're a teacher you're supposed to help us with teaching and other stuff."
He scoffed and said, "Barely." He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose but then quickly clasped his hands "I really am not the person who you should have come to for advice, regarding friends..." He sighed and asked, "Are you sorry for what you did?"

I shook my head and said, "I don't think so... I mean I could have done things differently, but that would have put them in danger and I don't want to do that."

He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head a bit and asked, "And what about yourself?" His question made me think and he continued, "While you did do a great service to the school. You did it put your life in danger and if you are not okay with putting your friends in danger then they too are not okay with it, at all."

I clicked my tongue and said, "But I'm equipped to deal with it better... I'm strong."

He chuckled and said, "To support someone, to help someone doesn't always mean that you have to be physically there and no doubt you are one of best in your generation but you can't bear all of it alone and even if you can you shouldn't."

For someone like him to make so much sense when it came to this was kind of off putting. He continued while leaning back in chair, "Apologies to them and that to quickly, the longer you wait the worse it gets."

I sighed and groaned "Yeah, but they are not listening to me, didn't you hear?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Do it anyway... make them listen."

I sighed and nodded and said, "Okay, I'll do it." 

He nodded and said, "Now please close the door on your way out." I got up and said, "Thanks Professor."

Now what do I do to make them listen and then a little idea popped in my head. I went back to his office and he scoffed and asked, "what now?"

I had a wry smile on my face and asked, "If I break a few rules and not get caught it's okay right?"
He looked down and went back to work and I said, "Got it. Thanks Professor."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Near the lake)
The cold night was here but it brought the moons and the starts with it illuminating the Hogwarts castle. Everyone in the castle had a rough few weeks but now things finally started to look up for everyone except for a few students, they were worried for their friend. He always had the habit to dove headfirst into trouble, but today he had sent a letter for all his friends to come to the lake near the tree, he asked for their help he was going to do something stupid.
"What is he up to now?" Tori said with frustration and Daphne sighed and said, "I hope it's not something bad."