Shopping

I didn't want to step out of the booth I felt safe inside, Daphne and Tori both looked at me like they wanted to roast me alive. While Lizz was just way too happy, she does realise that it was all just a joke though right?

Ed leaned closer to my ears and said, "We should get out..."

I looked at him and shook my head slightly and said, "Can't..."

He chuckled and stood up straight and said, "Didn't you want to buy some stuff?"

I looked at him with raised eyebrows, this wasn't the time for that and then it clicked in my head "Yes!" Everyone looked at me. We stepped outside of the booth and the girls closed in on me and I proclaimed "We are done for today. And I'm going with Ed... to buy stuff."

They looked at me with frustration and Florian asked, "You sure? I could take you... after dropping them off."

I just nervously laughed and said, "That wont be necessary." Ed patted on my shoulder and we walked past the girls and I could physically feel their anger.

James stepped in front of me and folded his arms and looked at me and I just looked at him and cleared my throat and said, "Mr. Potter, what a... surprise to see you here?"

He just chuckled and said, "No need to be so... nervous Jon, I just came to take Tori home." He then looked past my shoulders and said, "Come, we're going."

Tori walked past me but not before elbowing me hardly and Jon just chuckled and said, "You did great in there and you don't have to worry about it. Florian has asked me to keep it quiet so that's what I'll do." He then rubbed the shoulders of Tori and said, "Let's go."

She left but not before giving me the sink eye. Not wasting time to get ganged up again. Ed and I walked out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in Ed's car it was a baby blue Volkswagen bus. We were driving to the a sporting goods store and Ed had a goofy smile on his face. It was annoying and I said, "Can you please stop?"

He chuckled and said, "I ain't doing nothing, mate... it was all you." He looked at me and said, "And you were right... Chaos does feel good."

I sighed and he asked, "Hey, between us... who was that meant for?"

I looked at him and said, "No one in particular..."

He looked ahead and said, "Come on bruv, I wont tell anyone."

I raised my arms and said, "It really wasn't for anyone in particular, I just had a thought about it and the lyrics just came to me."

He nodded and said, "Okay, keep your secrets... it's just I thought we were friends."

I looked at Ed with a deadpan expression and he just laughed and said, "But man, it was so good to see you like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in a sporting goods store and I was looking for a pull up bar and some weights and he was walking behind me and asked, "Why are we here again?"

I saw some bats and was checking them out and said, "I want to buy some equipment for exercise. My running shorts and t-shirt are getting tighter and shorter."

He looked at me and said, "You might be the first rock star to abuse steroids rather than coke." People looked at us

I looked at him and said, "I don't think it's a good idea to say stuff like that out loud."

he shrugged his shoulders and picked up a bat and swinged it a little and said, "But still, why're you so interested in it..." He looked at me and asked, "You want to be a Auror or something?"