You played yourself Romeo pt.2

We took a break from recoding until lunch, we all sat together and ordered some chinese, Lizz and I were not eating that but we sat with them and talked. Florian asked me, "So How many do we still need to record?"

I took a quick note of all the songs that we had recorded so far, Count on me, Bones, Dear Maria count me in, Memories, The Dumb song and Silence. "I have like six songs as of now, I would like 4 more, you know make it 10. So that it's actually a little big."

Florian sighed and said, "Well, then we might not be able to release it before you go back to Hogwarts."

I nodded and said, "That's fine, I wasn't expecting it to be done either, we could just release the singles that we worked on with Lizz... speaking of which."

I turned to Lizz and asked, "Which one do you want to release as a single?"

Without any moment of hesitation she said, "Love story obviously, it's the best option."

Daphne looked at her and asked, "Why?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Just because it creates more of a mystery that way."

Tori and Daphne sighed and Steven walked into the studio and said, "So, what did I miss?"

Florian chuckled and said, "Recording of two songs and them deciding on a single to release."

Steven chuckled and said, "Ah, so nothing that huge..." He then looked at me and said, "Weren't we going to 3?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah just in a bit when Ed is done."

Ed looked at me and said, "Little rock, it's not a problem if you want to do it now? Maybe you could take one more song of the list for your album?"

I looked at Lizz and she said, "Yeah, that'll be fine..."

I nodded and got up with Lizz and we went inside the boot. I put her and my glasses on the table and I said to Ed, "Save your tears."

Ed chuckled and said, "Can't man, they are all dried up." We put on the headphones and I opened the book for the lyrics and put it on the stand.

Steven looked at Florian and said, "Thanks for taking care of her, she can be quite handful." Florian chuckled and said, "Yeah, you should've listened to the song they made earlier." He looked curious and asked Ed to show the song before it and he gave the cd to him to listen to it.

Lizz asked, "Which song will you do after this one?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Eh, depends on the mood."

She softly chuckled and said, "Then let's get this one done with, I want to hear you sing."

Ed started the music and the beats were more like 80's so it was a little easy to replicate than other ones. I felt the music and got in the grove and vocalise the start with Lizz. [Save your tears (remix)]

🎶🎵Ooh (ooh)

Nah-nah, yeah🎶🎵

🎶🎵I saw you dancing in a crowded room (uh)

You look so happy when I'm not with you

But then you saw me, caught you by surprise

A single teardrop falling from your eye🎶🎵

I looked and Steven was listening to something else with a horrified expression, Florian and Ed were getting in the grove while Daphne and Tori had a look of relief on their faces.