Ch. 49 Unexpected show pt.2

The applause I received from the audience as I stood in front of them with the mic in my hand and the guitar on my back was unreal for me. It was the same when we had won the house cup, I think I like this. I sighed and unplugged the guitar suddenly some people cried, "No! One more song! Come on guys! One more song! One more song! One more song!" and the people started to chant it. I was taken aback by it.

All of this wasn't planned or anything. Ed looked at me and said, "You got any other song, brother? Cause they won't leave unless you sing one for them."

I looked at him and said, "Yeah, but isn't it too much? Like what if the coppers show up."

The girl on the drums scoffed and said, "Fuck them coppa. Kid they want it, do you want to?"

I looked at her and Ed chuckled and said, "What Sally said, brother... it's all you." More people were now starting to gather because of the chanting and the crowd was getting bigger by the minute.

I looked at Daphne and she had a look of anticipation as to what was about to happen and I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Eh, what the hell. Let's do it."

Ed patted my back and said, "Let's rock, bruv." I told him and Sally the beats and the bass that I wanted, ED went inside and grabbed a synth and placed it in front of him. It was easy for them to fill in the rest. I plugged by guitar back on and I took the mic and said, "You guys want to hear another song?"

They shouted "YES!" I chuckled and said, "I can't hear you, queen?~" They shouted even louder.

I grabbed the mic closer and Ed started the synth and I took a deep breath, the crowd was dying of anticipation of what the song was

🎶🎵Gimme, gimme, gimme some time to think
I'm in the bathroom, looking at me
Face in the mirror is all I need (ooh)
Wait until the reaper takes my life
Never gonna get me out alive
I will live a thousand million lives (ooh)🎶🎵

Daphne looked at me with shock I'm guessing because of the last line. ED looped the synth and now took up the bass and started the bass line. I could feel the anticipation growing and it was exhilarating. I got my voice as low as I could for this part.

🎶🎵My patience is waning
Is this entertaining?
Our patience is waning
Is this entertaining?🎶🎵

Some girls shrieked and the crowd popped off when the drums hit the scene. Daphne seemed to enjoy herself I was wondering how long for that be.

🎶🎵I-I-I got this feeling, yeah, you know
Where I'm losing all control
'Cause there's magic in my bones
I-I-I got this feeling in my soul
Go ahead and throw your stones
'Cause there's magic in my bones🎶🎵

As expected her mouth was agape as she heard the lyrics it's quite funny to see her like this.

🎶🎵Playing with a stick of dynamite
There was never gray in black and white
There was never wrong 'til there was right (ooh, oh)
Feeling like a boulder hurtling
Seeing all the vultures circling
Burning in the flames I'm working in
Turning in a bed that's darkening

My patience is waning
Is this entertaining?
Our patience is waning
Is this entertaining?🎶🎵

I looked at the crowd and said, "come on everybody!" And they sang with me.

🎶🎵I-I-I got this feeling, yeah, you know
Where I'm losing all control
'Cause there's magic in my bones (in my bones)🎶🎵

🎶🎵I clapped my hands together "Everybody!"🎶🎵