Grimmauld Place

Nico POV

All he wanted was to sit under a tree and have a happy meal. Was that too much to ask ?

Apparently according to the wizards yes.

There was no way he was going to accept coming with them but then Hades talked to him in his brain and said that he was now the son of some dark lord and was going to infiltrate both sides and protect the magical world from too much harm. And bring back a few overdue ghosts too. Also protect Harry Potter and his golden trio or something.

Honestly what was golden about a bunch of brats.

He had to go with the flow apparently because that was the only way he could infiltrate the man who had given Nico so much paperwork. He had to act as the son of a dark lord.

Not that hard really.

Sigh.

The dark lord won't know anything because his memories would be changed to him raising Nico as his heir. Nico would get the memories when he slept.

After that weird teleporting he was bought in front of a old looking house, the door was opened immediately and before he knew it he was being shoved inside.

Once he got in he saw that there were a lot of red hairs and I mean a lot.

There was also a man with a pale bat like complexion.

A woman came forward. She looked like the mother of the red heads.

"You must be Nicodemus. Come you can have dinner first" She said carefully. Their fear of him came in floods.

Nodding he went along with the woman to a room.

He put his duffel bag down and all the wizards sat down too. Though they kept starring at him until he glared back.

After that the starring stopped and everyone just went into their usual chatter leaving him to be lost in his thoughts.

I was about to visit Sally and Percy. They were the only ones who didn't ignore me after the titan war. Along with Annabeth. I still don't know what to think about Percy. There was also the matter of the dead not staying dead. I took a bite of the soup.

Maybe I could...

Right then all the wizards snapped their head towards him and Moody who was sitting opposite to him growled "What are you thinking about, boy?"

He meant to lie but instead it slipped out. "I am bringing her back."

What. I looked around to see triumphant faces. Seeing his confusion Harry said smugly "There's truth potion in your soup" Shit

"Bring who back boy and from where" Black said.

"Bianca, my sister from the dead" He couldn't even move due to the ropes that had slithered out and chained him to the chair. The potion was making his mind hazy and he could barely focus on what was real and what was not.

Apparently what he said caused everyone to glare at him not that they were already doing that.

"Have you met your father?" Shit it was Hades not Tom, but he could not say anything other than what was asked.

"Yes" There were grave looks after that and a few I told you's.

"Did he tell you about the magical world and did he train you ?" Dumb as a door said

"No, I found out on my own and sometimes he trained me himself or sent his followers to train me"

"What did he and his followers teach you?" Lupin asked

"Sword fighting, diplomacy, politics, battle strategies, how to control my Necromancy, Umbrakinesis and Geokinesis, ancient history, assassination, fighting with every weapon there is, business skills and Espionage."

"Do you know where he is now?" Thank Gods underworld is the land of the dead.

"He's dead"

"He's not DEAD. HE IS ALIVE I SAW IT YOUR LYING" Harry shouted.

I tried to look confused while inwardly smirking.

"It seems the boy doesn't know about the resurrection and has not yet been summoned. Lastly does he have a death mark?"

Someone pulled my jacket's sleep upward to show the scars, but more importantly the SPQR tattoo given to me when I infiltrated the Roman camp a few days ago as the Ambassador of Pluto. I had a skull with a knife beside it. The handle of the knife looked like it was covered with jewels.

Everyone looked a bit confused because of that "Why is your tattoo a skull with jewels?"

"Because of my father." I was now having trouble being awake.

"It seems that Mr Riddle has reached his limits. It's time to put him to sleep. Severus"

He was forced to swallow some potion after which he blacked out.