Prisoner

Nico P.O.V

Nico woke up in a dark room with harsh light shinning down upon him, to stop him from using his shadow powers maybe.

All of a sudden his head burst with memories. It was disconcerting. He saw himself with mama and Bianca in a manor and remembered everything  from the Riddle manor. More like the mist made it for him to remember.

Just then the eye-patch dude and Gandalf opened the door and came in.

"Good you are awake." Eye-patch said, then proceeded to grab Nico's hair and growled " Now listen here boy. You are going to Hogwarts and will study magic there and I want NO DARK MAGIC got it." Eye-patch then let go of his hair.

"I am not going to som-" But Nico was cut of by Gandalf who said

"You are coming my boy. They are magic binders on your wrists that will only allow you to do magic when given permission to." Nico's heart dropped. "Now I know you must be feeling helpless in this situation but you did lie to us. So for the coming school rules this is how your stay at Hogwarts will be"

They proceeded to tell him how he will be treated like a prisoner.

After that they switched the lights off and went outside and locked the room.

That's how they left him.

Hungry, thirsty, cold, stripped of his powers, chained, blinded in the dark even if it did comfort him. They left him chained on both legs and hands and there was even a chain around his neck.

After a few hours he fell asleep and then was shook awake roughly by eye-patch dude and in a daze of just waking up he was pulled out of a room and pushed to another dark room.

He couldn't see everyone present in the room except Gandalf and eye-patch, then the eye-patch dude said "Take off your clothes boy"

"Excuse me?"

"We need to check you before you are sent to Hogwarts. So take of your clothes NOW"

Nico gritted his teeth. He knew if he wanted to live peacefully and obey his fathers orders then he had to do this, but gods he hated it.

Nico quietly obeyed and had to strip naked.

It made him feel so vulnerable but he didn't let it show.

They took his clothes and a few spells were shot him which were to check for weapons and dark magic objects, like seriously he IS dark magic.

Out of everything only his ring came out as dark magic which said it belonged with the dead.

Eye-Patch said "Give me the ring boy"

"No"

"GIVE IT"

"NO"

The man started limping towards him roughly but was stopped by Gandalf who said patiently "Okay Nico if you want you can keep it only if you swear on your magic and tell us why you want that ring so much and why it is filled with dark magic."

It seemed like a good deal so Nico replied "It was my sister's. It's one of the only things I have left of her. It is filled with dark magic because my sister's soul once gave it me when I summoned her" There were gasps at this.

"Did you use Necromancy Nico?"

"Yes. As to why it is filled with dark magic is because someone dead gave it to me and it is cursed that only me or one of my siblings wear it. If someone takes it without our permission they will be burned to hell on contact. I swear on my magic that all that I said in this room till now is true."

"Ah, I see. Well then Nico I must inform you that necromancy under any circumstances is illegal and necromancers are usually killed on sight."

Gods and here Nico was naked, no powers, no weapons.

They must have seen through his emotionless mask, because Gandalf then said "Not to worry my boy, you will not be harmed unless you give us a reason to. That being harming anyone in any way or using dark magic."

"Wear this boy" Eye-patch said and shoved a bunch of clothes in his hands.

Nico just sighed and wore them. It was a white button-down shirt, underwear and black pants with black ankle boots.

"Come" The werewolf said.

And led him out. They went down the stairs. Anyone who saw him glared or ignored him, but he was used to it. He was led back to the first room but this time beside the chair there was a small single bed and a small cabinet on top of which were five books and a jug of water with a glass beside it.

"This is out of kindness boy, but there is a reason that the chair is still there boy" Eye-patch said and shoved him in the room after which the werewolf gave him a plate of mashed potato and chicken. They went out and locked the room.

Author- I really wanna thank my first follower @Angelodude . This chapter had me stuck for some time and because of them I could get some motivation sooo yeah.