Kings Cross Station

Nico P.O.V

I really couldn't tell how many of my days passed in that room. There was no windows in that room and the only lighting was from the swinging bulb in the middle of the room.

The five books I was given at first were Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The Standard Book of Spells, Magical Theory, History of Magic and Intermediate Transfiguration.

Due to me coming to the magical world my dyslexia was fixed temporarily so I devoured the books. It was not like I was going to be able to read after this.

The wizards took this as sign of me being cut off from those my age and being only be able to read, thus being a social recluse. They wasn't that far off from the truth. So they just gave me more books which I read in the same hungry way.

My meals were delivered by those 'aurors'. Every few hours they would check up on me only to see me eating, sleeping or reading.

They didn't talk much to me nor did I with them.

Then one day Gandalf, Eye-patch, werewolf, Black, and the clumsy hair changer came to my room, gave me a trunk and told me to pack. I just did it while they watched on.

My supplies for the school year was already there so I just had to keep all the personal belongings from my duffel bag that I was allowed to keep. I was allowed to keep the Hades statue and camp necklace only if I was good and those would be taken away if I wasn't.

After I was done eye-patch said "Where is your wand boy? It wasn't there with the rest of your things."

"I wasn't allowed to keep it after training." That was true since according to the memories Voldemort always took away my wand.

"Why? And don't try to lie boy."

"Because he thought I would run away or attack him. Our mother was the only other person in the family who could do things like me and after she died he feared that there would be nothing to control me with."

This seemed to have some effect on the wizards because they looked at each other and then Gandalf came forward and said "Take this wand. It has been in your family for generations. It will suit you."

I took the pitch-black wand and instantly felt a rush of power. The temperature dropped drastically to the point there was this black ice forming. The shadows reached to him and enveloped him in a comforting embrace, a skeleton rat got out from a crack on the ground.

Then as soon as it came it went and he felt electricity run through him from those bracelets and harshly trap his powers. He dropped on his knees taking deep breathes.

The ice melted away, the shadows went back to their original place and the rat broke down into it's bones and was absorbed back into the ground.

The wizards kept a emotion-less mask on their face all this time and the eye-patch roughly took the Nico's wand out of his hands and harshly pulled him down to the stairs through the front door where everyone looked like they were waiting.

After that they apparated to Kings Cross Station and he was made to go straight into a wall.

While Potter and Black went off somewhere, Moody pulled him aside and said "I will be guarding you this year boy, so you better be on good behavior."

Moody grumbled and pushed him inside the train and took him away from the students to the back, in a compartment where there were no one. Moody made him sit opposite to him and just kept staring at Nico. He then casted some spells on the door.

The train whistled then started moving. Nico looked at Moody then asked "Can I read a book?"

"Can I read a book, please ?"

Nico then spoke through gritted teeth "Can I read a book, please ?"

"Take one out."

That's how the whole train ride went. Nico reading and Moody staring. After the announcement to change clothes, Moody made Nico change in front of him and after the train stopped he took him from the back door through which no one was going, then made him take a different path from the others to the old castle.

After all the first years were sorted, Moody pushed him through the doors and he was met of a sight of floating candles and the beautiful sky with the stars present. There were four benches filled with kids who were looking at him curiously.

Then Dumbledore got up and said "Let us welcome Nico Di Angelo. As you can see Mr. Di Angelo is being escorted by Ex-Auror Alastor Moody. It is because he is the son of a very dangerous person and under normal circumstances would have been killed on sight but due to his age and the fact that the wizarding world was kept a secret from him for so long, the ministry has decided that Mr. Di Angelo be given a second chance. Now let us welcome him at Hogwarts."

After this they were some suspicious glances at him and mistrustful glares were already being sent at him.

"Di Angelo, Nico"

I put on the hat and hear it speak

"Ah yes I know just where to put you"

"SLYTHERIN"