plans finally working out

Harry was having one of the worst times of his life.

Sirius was dead.
He was gone.

Who was Harry going to depend on now?

And the prophecy...all those people died in vain because in the end it's either him or Voldemort and his chances were never good to begin with. Just how many people had to die?

After coming back everything seemed to be blurred together.

Harry knew that they were newspaper clippings about him, now even more than before.

But now he didn't care. He had given them two years of warnings yet none of them were taken seriously. It is honestly their own fault.

And Sirius wasn't the only one they had lost. 

After coming back from the encounter with Voldemort, Nico was reported missing. The Death-Eaters had taken the opportunity of the Order members and Dumbledore's absence as a chance to take him back.

Harry now knew what Nico meant by ' it is going to end soon. Be careful Potter you can't save everyone. It starts now...'

Nico knew that Sirius was going to die, that he was going to be taken back to Voldemort. In this time no one even knew if Nico was alive or not.

This was the state of Harry Potter.

Now let's see Nico's perspective of the future events.

As soon as Nico felt Sirius Black III die, Nico knew he had to go.

***After His time in the War***

After the seven or what was left of the seven finally had peace at Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter.

(At this point he hadn't talked with Jason or Will)

Nico took out the time turner in his cabin and twisted the hourglass.

The scene changed. He arrived just as Bellatrix Lestrange had busted the door down.

Nico got up and put his hands forward knowing what the crazy woman wanted.

She giggled and said "Well Well if it isn't the failure. You let yourself be their prisoner for so long you disgrace. And then you did not kill either."

"I need father's permission for doing something like that" Nico said glancing at her.

She frowned and sniffed then took off the Order's magic blockers and put on dark snake like bracelets that painfully burned into the skin when the person disobeyed the master.

"Come now Nico time to meet your father." She said and walked forward knowing Nico would have to follow her or the bracelets will make him do it.

Nico sighed and took his bag containing his belongings including the wand and threw it into the shadow realm without Bella knowing and then wordlessly followed her.

Nico was feeling weak from the torturous journey through Tarturus and with the Athena Parthenos. Putting the things away in the Shadow realm also took a toll on him. After Bella apparated him to Malfoy manor where he could sense Voldemort's sinister energy, he fainted.

As he fell to the ground he could hear them talking.

"It's their fault"
"Only master can do this and it is for punishment"
"They tortured our young master"
"Look at the state he is in"
"What did they do to him?
"This is war"

Even through the haze of pain Nico felt happy that his plan for once was working out.