The meetings

Nico POV

"Get up get up, you worthless piece of shit" A maniacal voice of who else then dear step-mother Bella to wake him at four in the morning.

Lovely.

Nico just got up and glared at her for a millisecond but then got out of the messy bed, filled with papers and books. And if you are wondering if Tom did carry out his threat, then no, he did not. Nico read the dam book front to back.

"Now" Bellatrix continues in her sing-songy voice "Get dressed you have a hour to prepare, you're expected to attend today's meeting. And after that you'll go down to breakfast and not take any detour like the bad boy you are and then arrange your father's papers for the day in a hour and after that be a good boy at the meeting or mommy and daddy are gonna punish you got it."

Nico wanted to glare at the crazy woman for calling herself his real mother. Like woman, Tom's interested but not in a relationship with you. Yet. Gods, are they more annoying than you lot. Though Key word wanted to glare. He didn't cause he was finally going out this godforsaken room in what felt like an eternity and that isn't good for a super ADHD child of the big three.

It's so boring like he would just count the tiles for entertainment. There were 386 tiles by the way.

Anyway where was he? Ah yes getting out of the room. Nico nodded not letting his feelings show and Bellatrix left shutting the door and locking it.

*At the meeting* (Nico couldn't go anywhere else cause of the bracelets)

Nico had just finished arranging the piles of papers for his father on a table near Voldy's throne.  Why couldn't he just use magic? One, he wasn't allowed to do magic to make his life less miserable, two there are some things even magic can't do. Paperwork being one of them.

Nico sighed as he sat down in his chair near his father's table and just as he was about to a piece of orange in his mouth, a pale hand stopped it.

Nico immediately froze and let the hand guide the orange into Tom's mouth. Nico didn't miss how Tom slightly licked Nico's fingers. Nico trembled and went fuck this shit and immediately took his hand back.

The only thought in Nico's mind at the moment was

PEDOPHILE PEDO PEDO PEDO

Tom ignored this behavior and took Nico's plate and threw it to the wall. He then sat in his chair eating his food ignoring the frozen Nico by his side.

In just a few minutes Bellatrix came in and ignored Nico. Tom subtly glanced at Nico as if telling him to keep his mouth shut in front of Bellatrix.

"How's the morning, my lord?" She said batting her eyelashes as she sat down near Tom. She looked as if she had put on make up and spells and shit and looked like a pretty bad girl.

Tom just took this in and replied to her in a low voice. The two continued to chat in low voices and enjoy breakfast like a normal couple, while Nico was ignored and if Tom didn't let him have a piece of orange, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't allowed to eat anything.

Slowly Death Eaters began filling in and Tom and Bellatrix dropped the affectionate behavior and immediately looked like the nose-less snake man and psycho they were.

Nico straightened up in his chair and put on the emotionless mask. The others gazed at Nico and nodded somewhat approvingly at him.

The meeting continued with the Malfoys being ridiculed for their failure at the Department of Mysteries, the plans to kill Dumbledore being discussed and and the best ways to infiltrate Hogwarts to do it.

The meeting ended with Draco Malfoy being given the task to do it.

It was upto him to let the Death Eater's in, but it was up to Nico to kill Dumbledore.

Nico didn't know if he could do it but if he didn't then Draco had to and Nico didn't want that to be on his innocent soul, especially if Draco didn't even want to do it.

Nico had already killed Bryce Lawrence and Octavian. He was already a monster. He could kill a powerful and wise but greedy soul if it meant he could complete his mission and go back home.

He didn't even know why he wanted to go back home. There was no one waiting back there for him. Who was he even doing this for? Shouldn't he just stop? Shouldn't he just give up? Why was he even trying? All these people claiming they know the best. Why? Why was he being punished? What had he done to deserve this?

At that moment his betrayal to Percy came back, the murder of Bryce Lawrence, the murder of Octavian. He was a monster and Nico will kill the Great Albus Dumbledore.