Sad life

Harry was sure that Malfoy was a death eater and no one could convince him otherwise.

Hermione was sure that Harry had too much of a hero complexion and no one could convince her otherwise.

Ron wanted a peaceful life for once and he could convince Voldemort with a spatula if he had to. He was Molly Weasley's son after all.

Harry's lesson with Dumbledore to learn about Voldemort's past had started.

The first one was the Gaunt House. He witnessed the abuse of Merope Gaunt and how she got away from that life. And how she died at the orphanage

There had already been a murder attempt on Katie Bell. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Right now he was going through the second memory with Dumbledore of when he asked Tom to join Hogwarts.

Harry saw Tom and saw all the similarities between him and Nico. It did nothing but make him feel worse. Why did he have to be such an absolute jerk to him?

"I think that will do," said Dumbledore at Harry's side, and seconds later, landed squarely in the present-day office.
"He believed it much quicker than I did — I mean, when you told him he was a wizard, Did you know — then?" Harry asked.

"Did I know that I had just met the most dangerous Dark wizard of all time? No, I had no idea that he was to grow up to be what he is. However, I was certainly intrigued by him. I returned to Hogwarts intending to keep an eye upon him, something I should have done in any case, given that he was alone and friendless, but which, already, I felt I ought to do for others' sake as much as his. His powers, as you heard, were surprisingly well-developed for such a young wizard and — most interestingly and ominously of all — he had already discovered that he had some measure of control over them, and begun to use them consciously. And as you saw, they were not the random experiments typical of young wizards: He was already using magic against other people, to frighten, to punish, to control. The little stories of the strangled rabbit and the young boy and girl he lured into a cave were most suggestive...'I can make them hurt if I want to....' "

"And he was a Parselmouth," interrupted Harry.

"Yes, indeed; a rare ability, and one supposedly connected with the Dark Arts, although as we know, there are Parselmouths among the great and the good too. In fact, his ability to speak to serpents did not make me nearly as uneasy as his obvious instincts for cruelty, secrecy, and domination. It is a pity that a innocent soul like young Nico's was bought to him. But although Nico may not be as obvious, but he is cruel and secretive in his own way. Remember he's already killed...If he appears on the wrong side Harry, do remember that at that time he is your enemy. Tom plans terrible things for Nico so beware...Time is making fools of us again, But before we part, I want to draw your attention to certain features of the scene of Tom we have just witnessed, for they have a great bearing on the matters we shall be discussing in future meetings.

"Firstly, I hope you noticed Riddle's reaction when I mentioned that another shared his first name, 'Tom'?"
Harry nodded.

"There he showed his contempt for anything that tied him to other people, anything that made him ordinary. Even then, he wished to be different, separate, notorious. He shed his name, as you know, within a few short years of that conversation and created the mask of 'Lord Voldemort' behind which he has been hidden for so long. I trust that you also noticed that Tom Riddle was already highly self-sufficient, secretive, and, apparently, friendless? He must remind you of Nico. Tom did not want help or companionship on his trip to Diagon Alley. He preferred to operate alone, like Nico. The adult Voldemort is the same. You will hear many of his Death Eaters
claiming that they are in his confidence, that they alone are close to him, even understand him. They are deluded. Lord Voldemort has never had a friend, nor do I believe that he has ever wanted one. The only one who may have had some deeper understanding of him was Nico, which was why he was such an essential piece of the puzzle. Alas, as it happens we have now lost it to far darker minds."

"And lastly — I hope you are not too sleepy to pay attention to this, Harry — the young Tom Riddle liked to collect trophies. You saw the box of stolen articles he had hidden in his room. These were taken from victims of his bullying behavior, souvenirs, if you will, of particularly unpleasant bits of magic, similar to Nico's as he too would keep or for a better term steal things he thought useful to him. Bear in mind this magpie-like tendency of the Riddles, for this, particularly, will be important later."

"And now, it really is time for bed."

Harry was hit by puberty a bit too late and started fantasizing about his best mate's sister.

Ron also got hit by puberty a bit too late and is being an absolute jerk to the one he loves to show her he loved her. Yeah I dunno how hard puberty him in the head.

Harry also did not cheat in the match by helping out Ron no matter what Hermione says.

Meanwhile Nico was having the worst time of life and that's saying something considering Tarturus.

Nico was just cut of from people. He was having these thoughts and he really couldn't control them no matter how much he tried.

Why was he even here? For someone who didn't even care? Who even was that someone?

Then it hit him. Why doesn't he check it himself if somebody loves him. Why was he going through Tom Riddle's torture if it was for someone who didn't even care.

Nico sighed as he turned in his bed. His neck still stung from when Tom had choked him to the wall in hand to hand combat. Nico hated those, Tom always became too touchy-feely and made Nico so uncomfortable that he just kept losing.

His back hurt from when Bella wouldn't take losing as an answer and punished Nico for winning.

His hands hurt from when he was made to do all of the dark side's paperwork. As if one father wasn't enough, there was another father making him do paperwork. Nico wondered if all father's did this to their children.

In short he was in pain all over plus the wounds from Tarturus which were never healed and were now becoming infected. It was all thanks to mist from Hecate herself the none say the swelling from when Lycaon had ripped his arm, those three scratches aching and bleeding from time to time.

It was beginning to blur together which Nico knew was a sign that he had to visit the Infirmary. His body wouldn't take it any longer.

Nico sighed and Shadow Traveled to the Hades cabin porch where he sighed again and saw Jason coming towards him.