Avada Kedavra

(I forgot to add it in but werewolves from the wizarding world are not the same as one's in demigod world so they have no clue of who is a demigod)

Soft thuds were heard as the cloaked figures took a turn to  Borgin and Burkes.

A feminine hand with a ruby ring on it traced the cabinet slowly as if stroking great treasure. The hand slowly slipped down to the handle and turned it.

In a castle just a distance away they could hear the sharp voice call out to giggling voices, drowned down by the ominous thunder, say "Go back to your houses no, dawdling.

A pale figure waked through the shadows to the cabinet and pulled off the cloth covering it.

The Cabinet's pale wooden working began creaking and twisting and finally opened to numerous whispers flow out. Out walked Bellatrix Lestrange, Nico Di Angelo and a handful of other death eaters.

Up in the Astronomy Tower, just under where the Dark Mark had been casted, Harry walked down in dread and was suddenly frozen and disarmed by Severus Snape. Harry could only watch the events unfold from here.

In a few seconds, Dumbledore's wand suddenly flew out of his hand, all while Harry could only watch.

Still very white in the face from their travel , Dumbledore still showed no sign of panic or distress. He merely looked across at his disarmer and said, "Good evening, Nico."

Nico stepped forwards, glancing around quickly to check that he and Dumbledore were alone. His eyes fell upon the second broom.

"Who else is here?"
"A question I might ask you. Or are you acting alone?"

"No, I've got back-up. There are Death Eaters here in your school tonight." Nico said.

"Well, well, Very good indeed. Draco found a way to let them in, didn't he?" Dumbledore replied.

"Yes, Right under your nose and you never realized, or so you may have wanted me to believe"

"Ingenious, Yet...forgive me...where are they now? You seem unsupported."

"They met some of your guards. They're having a fight down below. They won't be long...I came on ahead. I - I've got a job to do."
 "Nico, Nico, you are not a killer." said Dumbledore softly.

"How do you know?" said Nico at once. "You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done, you don't know who I've killed"

"Oh, yes, I do, You made young Draco almost kill Katie Bell and Ronald Weasley. You have been trying, with increasing desperation, to kill me all year. Forgive me, Nico, but they have been feeble attempts...so feeble, to be honest, that I wonder whether your heart has been really in it..."

"It has been in it! I've been working on it all year, and tonight-"

Somewhere in the depths of the castle below Harry heard a muffled yell. Nico stiffened and glanced over his shoulder.

"Somebody is putting up a good fight," said Dumbledore rather conversationally.
"But you were saying...yes, you have managed to introduce Death Eaters into my school which, I admit, I thought impossible...how did you do it?"

But Nico said nothing: he was still listening to whatever was happening below and seemed almost as paralyzed as Harry was.

"Perhaps you ought to get on with the job alone," suggested Dumbledore. "What if your back-up has been thwarted by my guard? As you have perhaps realized, there are members of the Order of the Phoenix here tonight, too. And after all, you don't really need help...I have no wand at the moment...I cannot defend myself."