Acknowledgements

I spent such a long time writing this story and it feels so weird to be publishing the last chapters of it. It feels so scary to be putting this out there, this story is the first original writing that I've shared online. So I have a few people to thanks for making this whole thing possible.

Thank you to all of the people who have read my other stories and have patiently awaited this one. Just knowing you were there gave me motivation with writing this.

Thank you to my Spotify playlist for helping me focus.

And most of all thank you to two people in particular, both of whom let me use their names in this story.

To my sister, Tessa, who read every single chapter of this book as soon as I'd finished writing it, despite it being completely unedited. Thank you for caring about what happened to Michael and Sam. Without you asking when the next chapter would be, this story wouldn't have made it past chapter 3.

To my best friend, Kai, who also read every chapter after I'd finished writing it and who motivated me just by telling me the story was good and Kai was the best character. I still have Alec favouritism but Kai's pretty good too.

Thank you to every single person who has taken the time to read this story.
You mean the world to me.

Thank you :)